₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➋➌

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I woke up and the guys were still asleep. I tapped Jaden and he isn't a heavy sleeper so he didn't give me much pressure.

"Morning" He said in a sleepy tone.

"Good morning"

"You need help waking them up?"

"Bryce and Iann are heavy sleepers, they sleep like pigs"

"That's true" He said and we shared a brief laugh.

I woke up Joel, Yoandri and Justin. The remaining ones were these two pigs, Bryce and Iann. Jaden tried but they're too stubborn.

"I have an idea" I said and smirked. I looked at the hose and when the three followed my gaze, we all smirked.

"This is gonna be fun" Justin said.

Yoandri and I got the hose. I aimed mine at Bryce, Yoandri aimed his at Iann. Joel started the water and the next thing we heard were screams and us laughing.

"BRIELLE WHAT THE FUCK!" Bryce exclaimed and I was too in on my laughter I didn't even bother to reply but just laugh.

"Yoandri why'd you do that" Iann said as he wiped his face.

Joel, Yoandri, Justin and I were uncontrollably laughing, It didn't take long for Bryce and Iann to also laugh. Bryce grabbed the hose from my hand and the next thing was us being all wet.

We had fun hosing each other till we were completely wet and went to change.  I took a shower and wore Selena's clothes again, Justin lended me some more. I'm starting to think they're back together and he doesn't wanna tell us.

"Brie" I heard Bryce say as he entered the room.

"What?"

"Morning"

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Okay fine. Will you do a tiktok with me?"

"Yes"

"I know you'll say no but please consid— wait what?"

"I said yes"

"Oh my gosh I love you I love you I love you" He said and swept me off my feet spun me around.

"Put me downnnn" I said and he quickly put me down"

"Sorry, I got over excited"

"It's okay" I said and chuckled.

Bryce and I shot a video and he posted it in my account.

@Bryelle3✅ • 7 minutes ago
Mad buddies😂 @brycehall

User1: I love their relationship 😍 one would think they're a couple but they're are just good friends.
[Liked by creator]