₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 14

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➊➍

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

After I watched the video, I decided to FaceTime Myke so I can get to know what's going on there.

Myke

"Hi Myke"

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm fine, what's up? You never really call me unless you wanna ask about Jefnier"

"Oh my gosh nooo" I said and laughed.

"Oh so you just missed my voice and face" He said and that made me laugh more.

"Okay okay fine, yeah I do wanna ask about Jefnier" I managed to say amidst my laughter.

"I knew it, next time you FaceTime it better be for me and not Jefnier"

"It's a deal them. Umm do you know where he is right now?"

"Why do you ask, are you coming?"

"No. I called him and I think....... he's......he's with another girl"

"Are you sure about that Brie?"

"I think so and that's why I called you to ask"

"I don't think so, I talked to him and he said he wants to focus on you so I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. Don't worry and you two should cut the crap already and express your feelings for each other"

"What the hell! Nah nah nah nah nah I don't have feelings for Jefnier"

"Then why did you bother to FaceTime me to ask and your mood as well as facial expression earlier indicated you're pissed off"

"You know what? I'll go crazy if I don't hang up so bye" I said and he laughed.

"Good night and I loved your song"

"Thanks"

"Bye"

"Btw cool glasses" I said and we both laughed.
End of facetime

Myke wouldn't lie so it's probably my mind messing with me. Brielle you gotta learn to trust him if you want this to work out well, I mentally scolded myself.

It got late and I got tired of watching TV then went upstairs to my room. I did my night routine and got under the covers then slept.

My phone vibrated and I lazily woke up with my head full of sleep. I reached out the phone that was on the night stand, connected to the charger then pulled it and checked.