8

Your POV

The next morning I woke up in my bed at the hotel, I figured I fell asleep in the Uber on the way back since I didn't really remember getting there.

I felt a bit bad, almost a bit sick. My phone buzzed and I glanced over, picking it up and looking at it. I was getting a call from Evan, I yawned and sighed softly. "Hello?" I answered, still feeling a bit groggy.

"Hey, (Y/N). How are you feeling?" Evan asked softly.

"I'm fine.. I feel a bit bad though.." I muttered. "Where are you?.."

"Me, Smii7y, John, and a few others went out to get some breakfast.. you looked like you were sleeping pretty peacefully, so I didn't want to wake you up." He chuckled. "You want me to bring you something back..?"

"No no, it's fine.. I'll find something on my own. I wanna walk around too, and see what I can find."

"On your own?" He asked, a bit concerned. "Are you sure?"

"Evannn, I'll be fine!" I giggled. "I'm an adult, I can take care of myself."

Evan chuckled. "Okay, okay. I'll probably hang out with the others for a bit for a while.. so if you need anything, call me, okay?"

"I will, I'll see you later, Evan." I smiled, before hanging up. After sitting in bed for a bit longer, I finally decided to get up and shower.

The shower felt really good, it definitely helped me feel better. Once I was finished I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel, grabbing my phone. I noticed a few new notifications which wasn't surprising, but as I scrolled through there was one that caught my eye. An instagram notification.

jschlatt started following you.

Suddenly I remembered everything from last night. Meeting Schlatt, the fight, the blood.. I'm glad I didn't witness it, but jeez, the amount of blood on the floor gave me a clue on how brutal it was.

I figured I should probably message him, he seemed like a really nice guy, I didn't want to just not talk to him anymore. I went to his profile and hit the message button, beginning to type.

"Hey, Schlatt! It's (Y/N). We met last night at the party, I figured I'd just send you a message so we could contact each other! :)"

After sending it I turned my phone off, heading back into the room. I was still wrapped in a towel, I walked over and closed the curtains by the window, before walking to my suitcase and looking through. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweater, slowly beginning to put them on.

First I put on some undergarments before slipping the shirt on, but as I did by phone buzzed. I grabbed it and looked, seeing Schlatt had messaged me back.

"Oh, hey! I definitely remember. Speaking of communicating, are you free later? Maybe we could get lunch?"

I smiled a bit and quickly replied back.

"Of course! Evan doesn't have anything planned, I was planning on just walking around the city anyway. Where should we meet?"

After sending that I put my jeans on, then the sweater. I sat down and slipped some socks on, before reading his next message.

"Hmm, I could probably get an Uber to your hotel and we could go on from there?"

I sighed softly and sat up, before replying.

"Sounds good, how about around 12:00?"

His reply back was almost immediate.

"Yeah, sounds good. See you then :)"

I smiled and sat my phone down, I checked the time. It's was almost 11:00, I had time to get ready. I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom.

First I blow dried and brushed my hair, wanting to make it look decent. Once I finished with that, I did a lite bit of makeup, not too much, just the basics.

Once I finished it was around 11:25, I sighed softly and headed back into my room. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my phone. Schlatt had a channel, right? Maybe I could check that out.

I opened YouTube and looked up 'Jschlatt', clicking on a channel called 'JschlattLIVE', since it was the one with the most recent uploads.

Clicking the most recent video, I leaned back in bed and watched as it started.

And then, I ended up watching a bunch of his videos. When one finished, I ended up clicking on another. They were all mainly him playing weird wii games, I actually found then pretty funny.

Suddenly I got an instagram call from Schlatt, it made me jump a bit, but I sighed softly before answering. It was a video call, so the first thing I saw was him looking down at the camera. "Hey?" I asked, a bit confused on why he called.

"Hey, where the hell are you? I've been in the lobby for like 15 minutes now!" Schlatt asked, he seemed a bit annoyed.

I bit my tongue and quickly checked the time. 12:10. Shit.

"Oh- I'm so sorry!! I got distracted.." I quickly stood up. "I'll be down in a second!"

He chuckled a bit. "Hey, relax, it's fine. Just get your ass down her." He smiled, before ending the call before I could say anything else.

I sighed and grabbed my wallet and room key, putting them in my pockets, as well as my phone. I quickly walked out of my room and into an elevator, heading down into the lobby.

As soon as I stepped out of the elevator I spotted Schlatt sitting in one of the chairs in the lobby. He glanced over and spotted me, he smiled a bit and slowly stood up, giving me a small wave.

I waved a bit, and soon walked over to him. "Hey!" I smiled brightly.

"Hey." He chuckled. "You got any certain place you wanna go?"

"No, I have really been here long. There's not much I know of." I gave a small shrug.

He nodded and smiled a bit. "Great, let's find somewhere." He said as he began to walk, I followed besides him.

I glanced down for a moment and ended up looking at his left hand, I noticed the area around his knuckle was pretty bruised up. 'The fight..' I thought to myself, before quickly looking forward once again. I didn't want to bring it up, figuring he wouldn't want to talk about it.

Before I could say anything else I glanced up at him and noticed he was looking at me, he sighed. "You noticed my hand, huh?" He chuckled softly.

"Yeah, I heard about the fight.." I said softly. "Your hand looks kinda.. bruised.."

"I'm aware.." He chuckled.

"What even caused the fight..? If you don't mind me asking.."

Schlatt sighed. "Let's just say Fitz got too friendly with my sister." He stretched. "Hey, everything's fine now, though. I'm confident knowing I kicked his ass."

"Well, I'm glad you're confident, at least." I giggled a bit, before sighing and walking with him. "I guess we should get to looking on where we should eat, hm?"

He nodded and smiled a bit. "Yeah, I guess we should."