4

Your POV

A few hours passed by. Me, Evan, Smii7y, and Kryoz mainly just did some walking around after we got some breakfast. Well, it was more of a brunch, in all honesty. Lucky for me I got some footage while we did so, mainly since we found a park.

We mainly walked around there for a bit until we found a playground, which is where all the chaos began.

I managed to get a few shots of Kryoz and Smii7y running around and playing on the different equipment like children, and I will admit, I did it too and made Evan film me. Hey, no judging. It was all for content. As well as the fun of it.

After a few hours we were heading back to the hotel when we realized it would probably be best to grab some dinner before we got back.

We found a pretty nice restaurant and got seats, we looked through the menu as a waitress came over and took our drink orders, I smiled a bit as I looked through the menu.

Soon the drinks arrived, the waitress gave us some plastic straws wrapped in paper, before taking out food orders. I just ordered what I usually got at restaurants like these, not feeling like trying anything new at the moment.

As the waitress walked off, I glanced at Smii7y. He snickered and ripped the end off of the paper that covered he straw, he put the end of the straw in his mouth and blew quickly, shooting the paper right at me.

I jumped slightly as the paper hit my cheek, I smiled and giggled, ripping the paper end off of my straw. "Oh, is that how you wanna play, now?" I smiled, before blowing my straw paper right back at him, hitting him in the forehead.

Smii7y laughed a bit. "Oh shit, I've been hit!"

John scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You guys are so childish." He said in a joking tone. "It's like me and Evan are babysitting! Right, Ev-"

Before he could even finish, Evan shot his straw paper right at John, snickering a bit. Me and Smii7y held back a laugh as John sat there in silence for a moment.

"... Well, if you can't beat them, join them." John chuckled, grabbing his straw and shooting the paper at Evan.

We all laughed for a moment and then just talked while we waited, soon out food arrived and we began to eat.

It was pretty basic from there on, we just ate our food and continued to talk with each other, then we all put some money into the bill, just so we wouldn't have an argument about who paid.

We left the restaurant after paying, walking around all day and exploring was pretty fun, most of us were pretty tired.

Smii7y stuffed his hands into his pocket as he walked, humming quietly to himself. "So, are you guys excited for the party tomorrow?"

I gave a small nod. "Yeah.. I'm excited to meet other people! I think it'll be nice.."

Evan gave a small nod as he walked, agreeing with me.

"Yeah, trust me, you won't leave that party without meeting someone new. There's a lot of interesting characters there." Smii7y chuckled.

I nodded. "I feel like more people will be all over Evan, though." I giggled. "Do you think you'll be the most popular guy there?" I asked, glancing at Evan.

"Who knows," Evan said with a chuckle, "I could be, but I couldn't care less if I was. It's a party, not a game competition."

John chuckled. "Think you'll get a hot gamer girlfriend at this party?"

Evan chuckled and shrugged. "I doubt it. Once again, we're just going to have fun! Nothing too serious! Right, (Y/N)?"

I gave a small nod. "Right. I just wanna make some friends." I hummed.

"Well, one again, don't worry. You'll meet plenty of new people, (Y/N)." John chuckled.

"Good, I wanna make some new YouTube friends!" I smiled a bit.

"For content?" John joked.

"No! Well, maybe, but I wanna make new friends, too!" I crossed my arms a bit.

John chuckled and nudged my arm. "Sureeeee."

I rolled my eyes, soon we arrived back in the hotel and headed into the elevator. Smii7y and Kryoz decided that they would just head back to their room, and Evan and I would head back to ours.

Smii7y beat me to hitting the button first, but I didn't really care at the moment. I honestly just wanted to get back to our room and take a shower.

Smii7y, John, and Evan chatted a bit in the elevator while I leaned against the wall, checking my phone once again. Nothing new happened, really. Some more people had commented on my Twitter post about being in LA, but it was mainly just fans being fans.

Soon the elevator door opened on our floor, Evan and I waved goodbye to the two and told them that we'd see them tomorrow, before stepping out and heading back to our room. Evan grabbed the key from his pocket and unlocked our room door, before turning the handle and opening it.

I stepped inside and stretched, heading over to my bed. I unzipped my suitcase and grabbed some new clothes to change into, mainly new undergarments and pajamas. I was pretty tired, there was no doubt that I'd probably go to sleep once I was done.

Evan chuckled softly as he flopped down on his bed. "You showering?" He asked me as he pulled out his phone, beginning to scroll through it.

"Yeah, and you should too, stink brain." I giggled a bit. "We're going to be around a lot of people tomorrow, don't you think we should at least be clean?"

"Of course," Evan rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I'll just shower after you. I know you'll take forever anyway." He snickered.

I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit. "Whatever." I giggled and sighed, walking into the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

Evan's POV

I heard the shower turn on and sighed softly. Was I nervous about this party? Hell yeah. Especially since (Y/N) was going.

Sure, I invited her to come with me, but after hearing about all the drugs and drinking and such, I was having second thoughts about bring her along.

She was 19, I knew she could take care of herself, but I figured I'd just keep an eye on her. I'm sure she knows better than to go around and do bad stuff, I could trust her on that.

I would probably just talk to her before the party, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Though I still felt a bit on edge.