1

Your POV

"Alright guys, I think I might head off for the night. Thank you all for coming and watching the stream!" I smiled, looking at my monitor. The chat was moving pretty quick, some people were saying goodbye, that they enjoyed the stream and such.

I had been streaming for almost three hours at this point, I figured that was enough for the day. Waving to my webcam, I opened the Twitch application and soon ended the stream, letting out a small sigh as I did so.

Streaming for hours was a bit exhausting, my eyes felt tired from staring at my screen for so long. All I really did was just play some Minecraft, I mainly talked to my chat the whole time as I did some mining and building.

My stomach growled a bit, it was almost dinner time and I hadn't eaten since breakfast. Evan was most likely recording in his room at the moment, so I didn't want to go in there and ask him about food. I wasn't really in the mood to cook anything, either, so I figured I would just order something.

As I stood up I stretched a bit, I felt a bit stiff from sitting there for so long. I grabbed my phone and turned it on, deciding I should probably ask Evan if he wanted anything as well.

You:
Hey, I'm gonna order some food. You want anything?

💥🦉Bird Man🦉💥 :
I'm good for now, you order yourself something and I'll get something later.

You:
Whatever you say, when are you going to finish recording?

💥🦉Bird Man💥🦉:
Maybe in like an hour or so, some of the guys still need footage. By the way, I need to talk to you when I'm done.

You:
Oh great, it's nothing serious, is it?

💥🦉Bird Man💥🦉:
Of course not, I just need to ask you something. Talk to you in a bit

I sighed and headed downstairs, ordering a pizza sounded good in all honesty, I didn't see a point in Evan just ordering food later.

After making a call and placing an order I sat on the couch and sighed, opening instagram and scrolling through for a bit. My message requests were flooding, I decided to clean them out for once. Not like I had anything better to do.

I wasn't one to reply to dm's, considering a lot of them were most likely bots and I didn't want to think about accidentally losing my account.

As I scrolled through the message requests I just read the names and took a quick glance at a few messages. I just read through all of the names quietly as a scrolled.

Kyle._spam_, l.iam_erikson, jschlatt_fan_account, quinarts, lilbabyxox, _lunchclubmemes_, vanossfan101, vanoss_ii...

I rolled my eyes and cleared my messages, most of the accounts were probably just trying to contact me to get to my brother. Those kinds of people were annoying, but hey, I was growing pretty used to it at this point.

I had grown used to the fact I mainly grew in popularity because of my brother, he had mention me on Twitter a few times and posted some pictures of us on instagram, so of course people found out about me.

After a little bit there was a sudden knock on the door, I figured the food was here. I grabbed some money and walked over, opening the door. I gladly took the pizza and paid the pizza guy, giving him a tip as well, before closing the door. I walked over and sat the pizza down on the counter, opening the box up and grabbing a slice, beginning to eat.