15

(⚠️Small warning! There's a bit of fluff in this chapter. I removed the smut part of the story and there will no longer be smut included. I hope you guys understand ^^)

Your POV

My face grew a bit hot as he stared at me. "Yeah?.."

He sat up a bit and let out a sighed. "Ever since that night at the park, something has constantly been on my mind."

"Is it the fact I was shoved into the fountain?" I couldn't help but giggled a bit.

"No, (Y/N).." He said softly, his hands gently placing on my shoulders."On the bench.."

"The bench..?"

He gave a small nod. "I've wanted to do this since that night.."

"What do you mean..?-"

Suddenly he pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my waist, before pressing his lips against mine. My eyes widened a bit, but I soon leaned into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

After a moment we both slowly pulled away, staring at each other, our faces red.

"Jeez, you look fucking stupid.." Schlatt finally muttered out with a chuckle, breaking the silence.

"Schlatt.." I said softly, looking into his eyes.

He stared at me for a moment, before letting out a sigh. "Was that too out of nowhere..? I'm sorry, I probably should've warned you.. or-"

Before he could finish, I pressed my lips against his once more, before pulling back. I smiled a bit. "It's fine.. it was actually really nice.."

Schlatt looked at me slightly up and down then fully sat up. He patted his lap offering a seat, I accepted and crawled over, carefully setting down. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close to him.

Soon our lips met once again, my arms wrapping around him as we both faced each other. I eventually got a bit carried away and accidentally left a small mark on his neck.

I heard Schlatt chuckle as he gently nudged me back a bit, I immediately pulled away feeling him do so. "Slow down there, Princess."

My face went red as I quickly sat back down on the bed, removing myself from his lap. "I-I'm sorry.." I stuttered out. Did he just call me Princess?..

He stared at me for a moment. "Well, come on, I never told you you had to get out of my lap." He said, adjusting his posture. I gave a small nod before slowly climbing back into his lap, sitting down.

His arms wrapped around me once again, I leaned back against him and smiled a bit. "What's with the nickname?"

Schlatt glanced down at me for a moment. "Hm?"

"The nickname. You called me Princess."

"Oh. You got a problem with that, Princess?" He teased, chuckling softly.

"Well, I'm just saying. If you ever call me that in public, I'll break your kneecaps."

"I'd like to see you try," He snickered quietly. "Princess."

I rolled my eyes at him and laid back a bit more, resting my head on his shoulder. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV up a bit, before sighing. "This movie is fuckin' boring. Let's find something else to watch." I nodded slowly, agreeing with him.

He began to flip through the channels as I laid my head back, staying close to him.

As he looked through the channels, he looked down at me. "Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"How many room keys did you get at the front desk?"

I stretched a bit. "Two. Why?"

"Could I hold onto one?" He chuckled softly. "That way I could drop by whenever I want."

"Hmm, sure." I smiled, slowly climbing out of his lap and standing up. I walked over to the desk and looked around, before grabbing the spare room key. I walked over and smiled, sitting back down in his lap and slipping the key into his pocket. "You better not lose it." I giggled a bit.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me once again. "It's safe with me."

"Good." I nodded leaning back into him.

A few more minutes passed, Schlatt had given up on finding something to watch and just left the TV on a random channel. He pulled out his phone and turned it on, before letting out a sigh. "Shit, I gotta get going."

"Already?" I frowned a bit. "You weren't here for long."

"I know, I know." He sighed and smiled a bit. "We'll hang out more tomorrow, I promise."

I sighed and nodded slowly, moving out of his lap and watching him stand. "You better keep that promise, Schlatt. I didn't buy a plane ticket and a hotel room just to sit alone for a few days." I smiled.

"And you won't." He added, chuckling as he slipped his shoes back on. "I'll be here in the morning. We can grab breakfast and go on from there."

"Alright." I nodded, standing to look up at him. I immediately wrapping my arms around him, keeping my smile. "Text me before you get here, okay?"

"I will." He said softly, pulling me into a hug as well. He leaned down and gently kissed my forehead, before pulling away and smiling some. "Love you, Princess." He teased, before turning and heading towards the door.

"Love you too, Schlatt." I said soflty as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I stood there for a moment and smiled a but soon paused.

Wait, what?

Did he just tell me.. he loves me? And did I just say it back?

I didn't think about it too much, it's not like it was anything bad. I honestly just felt tired, but I figured I would might as well shower before getting in bed. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, before heading into the bathroom and turning the water on.

Once the water was off and I was fully undressed I stepped in, washing my hair first, then my body. I didn't want to take long, so as soon as I was fully rinsed off, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself up with a towel.

The room was quiet as I walked back in, I sighed softly and opened my suitcase, looking through. I grabbed the hoodie Schlatt gave me and put it on, then just slipping on a pair of underwear and laying in bed, falling asleep almost as soon as I snuggled up under the covers.