6

Your POV

I grew a bit nervous as the Uber arrived at the house, Evan rode up front while I was stuck in the back with Smii7y and John. We mainly talked most of the time about the party, hearing about all the people made me feel more and more nervous.

As we got out of the Uber I felt John nudge my arm, I looked at him, noticing he was staring at me. He chuckled softly. "You nervous, (Y/N)?"

"Just a bit, is it that obvious..?" I asked, a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Nah, I could just tell with you." He chuckled, glancing at Smii7y and Evan as they stepped out, talking with each other. "Just know that if you get too nervous, we'll be around, okay? I know it seems like a pretty big place, but I'm sure everyone will stay downstairs. So just look around for us if you're nervous, got it?"

I nodded slowly. "Got it.. thanks, John." I smiled and sighed, looking back at the building. It was pretty nice, apparently it was a Airbnb that the Misfits rented out just for this party.

We approached the building slowly, Smii7y opened the door and I was immediately smacked in the face with the stench of alchohol and weed. Well, great. It was obvious where this was going.

As soon as we stepped in we were immediately greeted, Smii7y and John were, first. The man had an Australian accent, I wanted to assume he was one of the Misfits.

Smii7y turned to me and Evan and chuckled. "Evan, (Y/N), this is Manager Ryan. He's basically the main man behind the operation."

Manager Ryan shook mine and Evan's hand, he chuckled softly. "It's nice to meet you two, and it's also an honor to have you two here. Make yourself at home, alright? I'll be around if you need help with something." He looked at Smii7y and John, before looking back at us. "I'm sure those two will help you make your way around."

Evan nodded and chuckled. "Yep, I'm sure they'll guide us." He smiled a bit. I just gave a small nod as well as I looked around the place, it was pretty big and filled with people, some were familiar faces but overall I didn't really know anyone there.

Smii7y and John talked to Manager Ryan for a bit longer until he walked off to check up on other people. Evan sighed and looked at me. "You don't have to follow me around, you know that, (Y/N)? I want you to have fun."

"Yeah, I know.. I think I can-" I said softly.

Evan cut me off. "But keep your phone on vibrate so you know whenever I text or call you. And don't touch any of the bad stuff- and please be careful with who you're talking to-"

"Evan, Evan!" I smiled. "Calm down. I'll be fine, okay? I can take care of myself. I promise you I'll stay safe."

".. Okay." He chuckled softly. "But text me, Smii7y, or John if you're uncomfortable, okay?"

"Okay, okay. I got it, Evan. I'll see you later." I smiled a bit, before slowly walking off.

Now this was going to get more nerve racking. Despite being surrounded by people, I felt pretty alone. I just continued to walk feeling nervous, trying to find somewhere I could be without seeming awkward.

I found myself in the kitchen, a few people around were taking hits from a vape pen, while a few others drank. I noticed there were actual non-alcoholic beverages, though, so I grabbed a water bottle and just decided that would be my main item for the night.

A small wave of relief hit me as I took a sip of water, I felt a bit better knowing I wouldn't be just surrounded with alchohol and drugs. I slowly looked around a bit more and started walking again, only to end up bumping into someone. I backed up a bit, gulping quietly. "Oh- I-I'm sorry!" I found myself stuttering a bit. "I wasn't watching where I was going.."