16

Your POV

The next morning I woke up feeling drowsy, I yawned and rubbed my eyes, slowly turning onto my side. My eyes slowly opened, only to be met face to face with Schlatt.

I nearly screamed as I jumped up quickly, causing Schlatt to laugh. "Morning, sleepy head. Did you sleep good?"

"Jeez, Schlatt! Don't do that!" I shouted, huffing a bit and crossing my arms.

He continued to laugh as he slowly sat up. "Well, hey, in my defense, I texted and called you and you didn't answer!"

"Shit, I guess I left my phone on silent.." I said with a small sigh, grabbing my phone and looking through the missed calls and messages. Thankfully Evan hadn't texted or called me, if I ignored him I'd never hear the end of it.

"Well, keep your phone on vibrate or something, you actually kinda made me worry." Schlatt said with a sigh as he stood up. "Now- uh.. you want me to leave you alone to get dressed?" He looked down at me his face growing a bit red.

It took me a moment to process, but I then froze, realizing I was only in a hoodie and a pair of underwear. "O-Oh! Uhm, you don't have to leave, or anything.." I muttered, pulling the covers over my legs.

Schlatt looked at me and smiled a bit. "Are you trying to say you don't care if I watch you change?"

My cheeks grew a bit hot as I stared at him. "I-I mean I wouldn't mind if you did.."

"Well, I mean, don't worry about it.. I'll just sit and look at my phone." He chuckled, sitting down in the desk chair and pulling his phone out.

I nodded slowly and let out a sigh, before standing up and looking through my suitcase. I slowly grabbed a grey t-shirt and a light blue sweater, as well as a pair of ripped jeans. I slipped the jeans on first, before slowly slipping my hoodie off.

Once I did that I didn't hesitate to put my shirt and sweater on, sighing soflty as I did. I heard Schlatt clear his throat as he stayed seating. "So, uh.. where should we head first?"

"Hmm.. somewhere to eat breakfast, no doubt. Maybe something quick?"

"Maybe fast food, like McDonald's or some shit." Schlatt said with a chuckle as he stood up.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled. "Let me get ready, though."

Schlatt looked at me a bit confused. "But I thought you were ready?" He paused and groaned in annoyance. "Damnit, don't tell me you gotta do makeup!"

"I can go without it." I giggled. "Relax, 8 just gotta brush my teeth and other things like that. I won't be long."

"Good, because I was honestly considering laying down and taking a nap." He chuckled.

~

After I got ready the two of us head out, we decided to just stop at a random McDonald's to grab something quick to eat. We didn't plan on getting anything too big or expensive, since Schlatt kept promising a 'big dinner'.

It didn't take long to get our food when we were there, soon we were sitting at a table, eating and chatting a bit.

Eventually Schlatt chuckled and took a sip on his drink, before standing up. "Hey, I'll be back, alright? I'm gonna go take a piss." He said with a small chuckle.

"Alright, but you better not sneak out and ditch me." I said jokingly with a small smile, making Schlatt laugh a bit.

"I won't, I'm not that big of an asshole." He smiled before walking off, leaving me alone at our table.

I let out a small sigh and pulled my phone out, opening Twitter. I liked some recent tweets that my friends and other people I followed had put out, before creating a tweet of my own.

"Imagine going on a date with someone and they abandon you at a McDonald's.. smh 🙄"

Once the tweet was posted it almost instantly started getting likes and comments, I sighed soflty and smiled, reading through a few.

"Girl who did this to you I'll personally kick their ass 😤✊"

"Yooo that happened to me in high school"

"Wait is this a joke or- 😳"

All of the responses were pretty funny, I couldn't help but giggled a bit to myself as I read through them.

Not even a minute later I saw that Smii7y had commented on the post as well, but all he really said was,

"L"

I liked the comment and smiled a bit, before seeing someone approach and sit down in front of me. I put my phone away assuming Schlatt was back, but I looked up and froze. Schlatt wasn't there, instead another random guy sat in his place.

"Hey there, cutie." The man said with a small smirk. "What's your name?"

"Uhm, sorry, but I'm not interested." I said soflty, staring at the man.

"Jeez, you're straight to the point, huh?" He chuckled. "What's a beautiful girl like yourself doing here all alone?"

"I'm here with someone, actually." I said softly, hoping that this guy would just get the message.

But oh, he didn't.

"And where are they now, huh?" He asked, crossing his arms a bit.

"Why is that any of your buisness?" I replied with a small huff, glancing over st the bathrooms. Jeez, Schlatt sure was taking his precious time in there.

"I'm just wondering. Why not ditch whoever you're with and head back to my place with me? I'm sure we could have a lot of fun." His smirk grew a bit, and suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh.

This guy really couldn't take a hint, huh?

I immediately smacked his hand and sat up slightly. "I said I'm not interested." I raised my voice a bit.

"Oh come on, you're not going to even give me a chance?" He said looking down at me, I began feeling more and more nervous. This guy just wouldn't take no as an answer, and he was honestly beginning to make me a bit scared. I felt my hands begin to shake a bit as he attempted to place his hand on my thigh again.

Almost as soon as he touched my thigh, he was grabbed by his shirt and immediately yanked out of the seat. I looked up and was thankful to see Schlatt there, his hand tightly gripping the guys shirt. He looked absolutely pissed.

"She said she wasn't interested, buddy. I suggest you back away before you get hurt." He said with a huff.

"And what will you do about it, pal?" The guy responded, giving Schlatt a small shove.

Big mistake.

Schlatt didn't hesitate to immediately punch the guy across the face, then grabbing his shirt and pulling him face to face with him. He lowered his voice as he talked to the guy, I couldn't hear much of the statement, but one word he said was clear to me.

Gun.