11

Your POV

The uber had dropped us off at the park, we walked around the path for a bit and talked with each other, mainly about our careers, friends, and personal lives.

"So, you mainly just play wii games on your channel?" I asked with a small smile.

Schlatt chuckled and shrugged. "You could say that, I play a lot of weird games, but most of them end up being wii games." He smiled.

"Oh, cool." I nodded slowly and looked at him. "So, you're staying at an Airbnb, right?" I asked as we walked.

"Yeah, a few friends are staying with me, too." He chuckled. "There's seven others, to be exact. You already met Alex and my sister." He said with a smile.

"Who are the others?" I asked as we walked.

"Well, there's Travis, Cooper, Noah, Charlie, and Ted. We mainly stayed together to get footage, and that we know each other pretty well and didn't want to stay alone. Not to mention that the Misfits manager payed for it."

"Ah, so a free place." I smiled.

"Pretty much." He smiled and nodded. He let out a small sigh and looked over, noticing the sun beginning to set. He chuckled. "How about we go sit down?" He pointed to a bench.

Where the bench was had a perfect view of the sunset, I couldn't say no to that. I smiled and gently took his hand. "Of course, let's go!" I giggled, immediately walking towards the bench, pulling him with me.

He chuckled softly as he walked along with me, "I'm coming, I'm coming.. slow down!" He smiled.

I quickly sat down on the bench and watched Schlatt as he sat next to me, I slowly released his hand and smiled, watching the sunset. "This place is so pretty.." I said softly.

"Sure is." Schlatt chuckled. After we sat there for a minute or two, I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder. My cheeks grew a bit red as I glanced up at him, but he just kept his gaze forward. I didn't think too much about it, I just looked at the sunset once again and smiled.

We sat there in silence for a bit longer, before I slowly laid my head on his shoulder. I could tell he didn't expect it because he tensed up for a moment, but after that he didn't seem to mind. About ten minutes pass, before I lift my head up and look at him, only to realize he was looking right back at me.

Our eyes met as we just stared at each other and silence, the only noises around us were the faint voices of the people nearby, and the wind blowing softly through the trees. We slowly began to lean closer and closer to each other, but then-

"Howdy-do!" A voice exclaimed, someone quickly poked their head in between mine and Schlatt's. "Whatcha guys doin' over here?"

Schlatt quickly pulled his arm away from me and scooted back, he cleared his throat. "Travis! I- uh, this is my friend, (Y/N)."

"Just a friend, huh?" Another voice chuckled, I looked back to see two more guys approaching where we were. "Looked to be more than that from what we saw." One of the guys teased Schlatt.

"Yeah, friends." Schlatt huffed and sat up. "What are you guys doing here?" He crossed his arms. From what I could tell, these were some of Schlatt's friends.

Travis stood up straight and stood with the other two guys. "Well, we saw your text in the group chat that you were going to be at the park, so we figured we'd pay you a visit." One of them chuckled. "So, Schlatt, aren't you going to introduce us to your friend here?"

Schlatt sighed. "Guys, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), these are my friends, Travis, Cooper, and Noah." He pointed to each of them as he said their names.

I smiled a bit and gave them all a small wave. "It's nice to meet you guys."