Ichinose Soliloquy

Ichinose POV:

What was is guilt?, is it something that is born by a sinful act by a person? What is a sinful act? Maybe something like murder, cheating, stealing, blackmailing, hurting other people? And why would one do this kind of things? Maybe of two reasons, situation where a person is forced to do the sinful act, or they enjoy doing sinful deeds maybe? "You might be wondering why I am talking about this stuff, right?, well those were the sinful acts done by a sinner like me". Yes I am a person who made these sin.and what sins am I talking about? You might ask? It happened in the third year. After that incident I was guilty and criminal. I lost my influence, my pride, my friends, everything.

I managed to pass from my middle school, And entered advance nurturing high school. In the hope of forgetting my past. But I was targeted by sakayanagi the leader of class A. I was almost broken when he came to my rescue. He helped me every time I was in some trouble. That man is none other than Ayanokouji kiyotaka. Despite being in a other class he always helped me. I always wished that if was in my class, but that only a dream which wasn't possible. But something happened in this special exam that changed my dreams completely.

____________________________________

Hello everyone I am tejas the author. This story will continue after the end of cote reacts to classroom of the elite vol 1. I hope will like this story. This will contain some reaction scenes and most contains special exam scenes. I you will like this chapter too.