Change of plans.

Today was Saturday, as tomorrow onwards the special exam on uninhabited island would begin. It 20:00, I had my dinner as I was going to sleep an announcement was made.

"Students of the 2nd year please assemble in the auditorium, by 20:30"

Thinking about this announcement, I headed towards the auditorium. The elevator arrived at my floor the door opened revealing ichinose. It was surprising to see ichinose alone.

"Hello ayanokouji kun!" Ichinose greeted me.

"Hello" I replied.

"Ayanokouji kun, your hair is a bit messy were you by chance sleeping?"

"Well I was going to bed but woken by this announcement"

"Oh! I see. Ayanokouji kun, what do you think the school called us?"

"Perhaps, something related to the special exam"

"I also think the same ayanokouji kun, would like to umm....Go... Um....together to the auditorium?"

"Sure" I replied. Was ichinose sick? Her face is always red whenever I am with her.

The reached the entrance and the door opened. I and ichinose walked out. We were talking about the special exam and some trivial things about our classmates until we reached the auditorium parting ways with ichinose. I could see the everyone standing outside instead of going in.

Horikita saw me and apporched me.

"What do you think they called us this late?" She asked.

"Maybe something related to the special exam?"

As we were talking the doors of the auditorium opened revealing all the 3rd years coming out. The senpai's were happy for some unknown reasons. I spotted kiriyama, kiryuuin senpai walking alone. I spotted ashina senpai and nagumo walking with their friend group.

After all the senpai's left we all entered the auditorium. Tsukasa came up to me.

"Yo bro, looking good" he spoke up.

"Yo, tsukasa" I replied.

"What were you doing before coming, perhaps sleeping? Your hair looks messy."

"I was about to sleep when we were called. What were you doing?"

"Well bro, I and sakura were watching "That time I got reincarnated as a slime season 2 " it so cool!!"

(Well I am also excited for that time I got reincarnated as a slime season 2!!  What about you guys?)

"Slime? What is a slime?" I asked him.

"Its a jelly like monster"

"...... I didn't understand but, I hope you enjoy your slime thing"

A few moments later all the homeroom teachers came in,and stood in front of the respective classes. Tsukishiro arrived and stood up on the stage.

"Hello students I am the Acting Director, sorry for calling all of you here in the night"

He looked around us and staring at me for sometime. He continued.

"As you all know, tomorrow your special exam will begin, but due to some problems, we cannot conduct the special exam on the uninhabited island"

Screaming with happiness everyone started talking with each other, sighing in relief.

"Something is not right" I mumbled. 

"But, the special exam will continue, but there is a change in the location"