Class Art Online : special exam begins

Well currently I am in Hawaii due to a up coming special exam, and now I am currently running for my life from the vampire, who is out for my blood, that is none other than karuizawa kei.

Well she caught me at a wrong time when I was helping hiyori, which resulted in misunderstandings. Well it isn't her fault for misunderstanding me, but at lest she could have given me a chance to explain.

I sighed at my fate of being punished by my girlfriend. Well that is not very important now. I have to be ready to face the white roomer and Tsukishiro.

I went inside the hotel while keeping myself hidden from kei. I took the stairs to avoid kei as she might be waiting in the elevator.
I reached the 8th floor, as I was climbing upwards I saw yosuke coming downwards.

I can take his help perhaps?

"Hello kiyotaka kun!"

"Yo, yosuke I needed one favor from you"

"I am glad to help you in any way kiyotaka kun!"

Meanwhile....

Mii chan and kushida were walking together discussing about a manga about love story of boys.

"Kikyou chan did you read the new volume of boys in love?"

"Yeah Mii chan! I read that volume. It was a nice volume, the hero proposed the side hero hugged each others and kissed them!"

"Eh? I didn't think about this kind of twist, I thought they might date some cute girls"

"Yeah right this was sudden change in the story. I wonder does this happen in real-?.........????

Kushida was shocked what she saw, Mii chan who didn't understand what happened tryed to ask kushida.

"Kikyou chan what hap-..........???? "
She finally turned forward to see this.

Kiyotaka and yosuke were hugging each other like in the manga

Kiyotaka and yosuke were hugging each other like in the manga. Mii chan could believe her eyes, while kushida took out her phone and took a photo.

(Do you know why she took the photo?)

"Noooooooo, hirata kun!!!!!, how can you do this?" Mii chan asked as tears started falling from her eyes.

Kiyotaka and yosuke noticed Mii chan and kushida who were watching them, and let each other go but it was too late.

"Mii chan this a misund-"

"No hirata kun I understand why you said ayanokoji kun is the most trust worthy person in class" she started crying and ran away with kushida.