Reaction - 4

"Okay everyone you all might be wondering how did hosen, agreed to cooperate with class D right?"

Miyamoto : yeah, thanks to Horikita!

Tsukasa : can you shut the fuck up b*tch. You are annoying me more than shinohara and ike!

Miyamoto : what the f*ck?  what do you mean?

Ryuen : he means you are a pathetic creature without a brain to understand anything.

Yosuke : calm down everyone! Let's not fight with each others.

Sakura : Hirata is right! Plus you don't have fight for that. So let's watch. And I have a warning this video will be disturbing to some people, so please don't freak out.

Honami : what do you mean sakura san?

Sakura :you will see.

The video begins

Hōsen led me, horikita, sudo to the first-year dorms which had belonged to the third-year students last year.

It was a dark, quiet area that didn’t serve any particular use other than being a place to dispose of trash, so it seemed safe to assume that we wouldn’t run into anybody given how late it was.

Shinohara : why were you three there?

Kiyotaka : no reasons.

Horikita : to negotiate.

“Then let’s continue this, shall we? Our conditions haven’t changed at all. You’re fine with that, right?”

“Well…”

As a gesture to highlight his consideration, he extended his right hand with three fingers raised into the air.

“Three mill. You fork over that much, an’ I’ll save all your retarded classmates right away.”

Everyone in class D: what the heck?

Onodera : what the hell do you mean give you 3 million points?

Ike : what does this mean? We can't possible get around 2 million.

Hosen: are you deaf can't you hear?

Everybody present, myself included, was absolutely stunned at his ridiculous proposal.

“What the heck are you even saying?”

It was wholly, completely dumbfounding. Even Horikita couldn’t help but sigh a few times.

Hōsen was supposed to be trying to salvage the discussion, not jacking up the price even further.

It seemed as though he had gone beyond the realm of common sense at this point.

“Are you fuckin’ deaf, bitch? I said you fork over three mill, and we’ll work shit out.”

“What, are you fuckin’ with us? Suzune’s already told ya that we ain’t handin’ over a single point!”

“I ain’t jokin’. After all, I went through all the effort of givin’ you lot another chance here, didn’t I?”