Surprises

After Tsukasa challenged me, I started to think what should I do?
Perhaps help her or let her cry. I also wanted to see horikita cry, so I decided to see how will he make her she cry.

Time skip, our arrival at hawaii.

We finally arrived at hawaii. It was 4:15 in the afternoon, when we came out of the airport. This was the first time I came to Hawaii with freedom. Sunset was in place a typical scene to propose a loved one. Kei and honami went back to there friends group. I was standing with ayanokouji group, listening to haruka's wishes which she wants to do in hawaii. Chabashira called everyone.

"Okay class now we will be heading to the hotel, as you can see in this pamflet, we will be staying at Hilton waikoloa village. Instructions of the special exam will be given at the hotel, and get on the bus, we don't want to be late"

It was 4:30 when we arrived at the hotel Hilton waikoloa village. It was a huge hotel with 4.5 rating. Itseems the school has invested more money for the students comfort.

After arrival students from all years were assembled to provide instructions. Mashima sensei as always came foward with a mic.

"Hello the students of all years, I am glad that everyone was able to make it without any problems. I hope you all enjoyed the trip to hawaii"

Students screamed with happiness and excitment.

"Okay now I will inform you about the special exam. First we will take  away your cellphone. You will be given the special smart watches, which has a tracking device if you got lost, you can connect this with your smart phone before handing them over.

Everyone became happy about able use the smart watch as there phone. Well this isn't that bad it will be useful to contact any of my pawns during need without  personal meetings.

"Now every student will be given only 100$ for some personal purchase, and everything in this hotel will be free for all the students"

Students started screaming with joy. About there luck.

"The last three groups will be expelled, so all of you do your best and avoid being expelled. And for  tonight you all have to sleep in groups as some rooms are not set so I hope you all adjust without problems "

"What do you mean sleep in groups sensei?" Nagumo asked mashima.

"For tonight 8 boys per room must sleep together, where 6 girl can sleep together. The groups will be decided by the night time, so you all have to wait, so you all are dismissed, best of luck everyone "

Some students were excited to see the hotel so they all ran inside to watch the hotel. I was standing outside with horikita and tsukasa who was tying the smart watch to his leg.

"Tsukasa kun, why are you tying that smart watch to your leg?"
Horikita questioned him as she was unable to understand his actions.

"No reason in particular Horikita san. This is kind a useless as I have nobody to talk and I have no need of a smartphone, expect this will keep my location track."

"I see" horikita stood there and turned around to see the hotel while tsukasa came up to me to talk.

"Well its about time kiyotaka, horikita will cry, are ready to see her cry?" He whispered in my ear.