Reaction - 3

A/n : please don't expect to much from me, and its very long chapter. This is the first time I wrote more than 5000

Tsukasa : before we start I will be back!

He stood up went towards sotomura, took him up and went. A few moments later he came back. He was looking at his watch.

Horikita : where is sotomura?

Tsukasa : he had something to do so he went to take care of it

(Well Tsukasa locked sotomura in the toilet as he is the god damn 4th wall breaker)

Hiyori : umm..... Excuse me sakura san!

Sakura : yes shiina san.

Hiyori : can I go to the the washroom, you can continue with me.

Sakura : ok shiina san take your time.

Hiyori : thanks sakura san.

Hiyori left towards the washroom.

"Hai, hai now we are going to watch ayanokoji vs ryuen, and why ryuen calls him a monster"

Sakayanagi : I am excited to ayanokoji kun fight ryuen kun.

Ryuen : oh? Don't worry loli nigga, I will come after you next.

Sakayanagi : likewise dragon boy.

Hosen: I want to that shit head gets his ass kicked.

Ryuen : Don't worry, I won't hesitate to kick your ass hosen.

Shinohara : why did they fight, first of all?

Fuka: I am excited to see my kouhai in action.

Sakura : you will see in the video, so let's begin. And please don't get offended as it already happened in the past you can't do anything.

Everyone nodded and the video begins.

I climbed the stairs.
Step. By. Step.

Ike: where are you going?

Ishizaki : are you a dumbass, he is going upwards, it means he going to the roof top.

As I slowly made my way up, a black shadow appeared before me.The gate watcher holding the road to the rooftop.

Sudo: why is Albert here?

Kiyotaka : who knows.

He's silently watching me with a daunting pose.It's Yamada Albert from Class C. He hasn't made a single move yet.
The perfect watchdog.I don't know the details but he's probably one of Ryuuen's
underlings too. He looks down at me as though appraising me.

"May I pass?"

I don't even know if he understands Japanese but I'll try talking to him. But Albert remained perfectly still and continued to observe me.
Is his silence meant to imply refusal? Or a lack of comprehension?It's frustrating how it's hard to tell.

Asahina : I think he doesn't understand.

He took out his phone using his large hands and deftly tried making a call.

"Don't panic. I'm the one you are seeking for.."

As I said that in English, Albert stopped moving.But a reply was not forthcoming.

"Today I'll solve the trouble by myself, and no one interferes."

As I explained myself again in English, Albert gave it some thought before closing his phone.