Blushing?

It was 5:00 in the morning. I had done my packing my stuff, I still had an hour left so I decided to get ready. After I was done with bath and breakfast, I headed outside taking my luggage and locking the door, and called the elevator. Surprisingly there was no one in the elevator,I got in the elevator and decendend to the ground floor. And I started walking towards the main entrance where the buses would come. I reached the location where we were told to reach an half an hour ago and scanning the surrounding.

"Looks like no one arrived yet, huh?"I mumbled to my self.

I sat down on a bench nearby waiting for others to arrive.

"Oh? Kouhai kun, seems like you arrived early?"It was fuka senpai.

"Hello senpai, you could say the same too, as you have also arrived early"

"Oh! I am beautiful girl must be early or the ugly boys will come after me"

"I see, so what will you do in this exam senpai?"

"Oh! About that, I will get 3rd place,as our deal will be in effect I don't need to worry about which place I get"

"What will you do I break the deal, and give you back the 5 million points you gave me, as I got what I needed from you?"

"Oh, those are some interesting things you are saying. But more than you, I know you won't resist this deal more than anything else, it is a perfect situation to kill two birds with one stone right?"

"Likewise"senpai had managed to to find out my interest in the deal.

After our little chat, senpai left. A few moments later students started arriving. I was looking at everyone who were coming. After some time everyone had assembled. The teachers of the respective classes arrived with Tsukishiro.

"Students please maintain silence, the director wants say something"mashima sensei spoke as he handed the mic to the director.

"Hello students as you might know, the special exam begans tomorrow onwards, we will reach Hawaii by the evening you all can take a day of for resting or enjoyment purpose. I hope you all enjoy and maintain discipline as the people outside the school will be watching us"

With some instructions Tsukishiro ended the speech. Everyone started going to there buses. Tsukasa came up to with a smile.

"Yo bro"

"Yo" I replied

"I know you are not interested in this stuff, but can't you show so enthusiasm bro?"

"I am, but I can't express it"

"I know very about so don't need to feel bad or try enthusiasm. I have planned something that might make you or that person become happy or blush " he said with a smirk.

"What did you do?"

"Where is the fun if I tell you before kiyotaka?I want to see your or that person's reaction I am so excited"

Something which will make me or someone blush huh? What might that be?

Chabashira Came towards me and Tsukasa. Tsukasa knew why sensei is coming here expect me.

"Sorry boys, itseems like the bus is full so you both have to compromise"

Compromise? Was this Tsukasa was referring to blushing?

"Tsukasa and ayanokouji you both have to come in the class C's bus. I hope you both can understand "

With that sensei left, while Tsukasa started laughing.

"Fufufufu,Everything is going according to plan Fufufufu"

I am now suspicious of his plan thing, but decided to play along. I and Tsukasa headed towards the class C's bus and saw hosinomiya sensei standing outside waiting for us Itseems.

"Oh ayanokouji kun, over here!" She called me as she saw us.

"Good morning sensei" I greeted her.

"Ara Ara, you look handsome ayanokouji in the casual dress, would come on a date with me?"

"Sorry sensei, I can't come now"

"Ahh, too bad huh! And who might this be?"

"Hello hosinomiya sensei I am Tsukasa Tejas, pleasure to meet you"

"Ara Ara Tsukasa kun, nice name you too are handsome would like to date me?"

"Thanks for the offer but I'll pass this time"

"Ahh! I got rejected twice, but I don't mind 😏. Well get on the bus, or else we will be late"

I and Tsukasa got in the bus and Itseems like everyone had arrived. I saw two seats empty and invited Tsukasa to sit next to me but sat in front of me with a grin next to sensei.

After I sat down a student arrived who appears to be late got in the bus. It was ichinose.

"Honami chan you are late. Go take your seat next to kiyotaka kun " she said with a wink.

"Kiyo.....taka....kun?"ichinose was flustered.

Sensei went next to her and whispered something in her ear. And ichinose came next to me and sat down. Her face was red for some unknown reasons which I don't understand.

"Umm.... Hi..... Kiyotaka kun...... I hope we........enjoy this......trip"she spoke up.

Kiyotaka? She called me kiyotaka, itseems like sensei's work and I played along.

"Likewise honami"I replied. Her face was becoming more red. I could see Tsukasa showing thumbs up.

The bus suddenly started moving which resulted in ichinose grabbing my arm without realizing.

"I am so sorry kiyotaka kun I suddenly held your arm"

"It's okay honami, you don't have to worry about it"

She nodded becoming redder. And as bus took turn for some unknown reason I kept and honami kept falling on each others. Maybe due to centrifugal force? And after an two hours of this falling or bumping thing we reached the airport.

When the bus Tsukasa came towards us, with smirk on his face.

"Oh? With is this kiyotaka your face is red and ichinose is looking like a tomato, I can't even tell the difference "

Ichinose stood up covering her face and got down of the bus, by the comment of Tsukasa. 

"Well this was your blush thing plan?"

"Yeah bro! I expected honami to blush, but I didn't expected you too"

"I know you knew about me blushing. You saw the future right " I asked.

He cut of my question and started whistling and escaped. I sighed and got off the bus. I headed towards the place where my class were.

Is it possible a person like me to blush who is emotionless? I don't if that's possible or not.

To be continued........

Hello everyone I am tejas I hope you like this chapter. I am sorry to say I will update the stories late than before due to my health issues. I will try my best to write the next chapters.

Publish date:06:01:2021

Words count : 1126