Sword Art Online - completion of the exam 2

I was teleported to somewhere which I don't recognize. I was in the forest. The sky was kind of pinkish color. It was night where I had been teleported.

"So it get's dark in the dungeons too? It's quite surprising and expected"

I started to walk exploring the area where I was when I heard someone talking.

"Lord Keyarga.... I'm..... alive!"

"How is it? How do you feel about sullying your hands to kill someone you hate?"

"It feels good.... I enjoyed it. I was in a daze, and I killed and killed, and before I knew I had became numb"

"Do you regret it?"

"I don't,its always what I wanted to do"

I think I should not be ears dropping, so I should maybe leave.I could see clothes laying around. But this might be an event? So I decided to stay.

"I want more, more!here. Its still not enough. I won't kill humans with poison,that method is boring. I am going to do it with my claws "

"An excellent answer, setsuna!"

I think this enough so I should leave before they spots me. But as I was about to leave I stepped on a branch. They both knew about my presence.

"Hey You! girl in the black dress what are you doing here?

But before I could explain the girl named setsuna attacked me. And I had no choice but to run.

(Can anyone here guess which anime scene was it?)

Meanwhile 2th floor of the dungeon....

3rd person pov

Ryuen and his group were heading towards the floor boss as they were all talking with each others.

Ishizaki : ryuen san, what do you think who defeated the first floor boss?"

Ryuen : who knows maybe that monster killed it?"

Hiyori : who are you calling monster ryuen kun?

Ryuen : who knows?

Ishizaki : "maybe, but how did he kill it when it didn't even appear"

Flashback.

We were all waiting for the first floor boss to appear as only 30seconds were left. We all got ready, but instead of the boss appearing a congratulations logo poped up

"Congratulations on defeating the ogre you may advance to the the second floor"

We all were taken aback that we had won by default.

Flashback ends

Ishizaki : but this time we all will defeat the boss right Albert, Hiyori san, ibuki san?"

Albert : yes we will defeat it.

Hiyori : I hope I can be of some help to you guys.