Chapter 15

"The Green Ninja... is gone."

"What do you mean he's gone?!" Jay said in an outburst, "He, he was, he couldn't be-"

"Sounds like someone's a serious fan of the dude," Cole said, arching a brow at Jay.

"Oh, yeah, the rest of the ninjas are cool too but," Jay said, "I'm sure the team would be incomplete without him. I mean he was like the youngest member of the team. Everyone will be so upset. And so will all his fans."

"You sound like you know the ninjas," Cole said as he shot him a short glare. Jay finally understood that he was letting on too much and decided on keeping his mouth shut before his secret got out.

"I don't understand," Skylor said as she pulled Lloyd aside.

"Not here, Sky," Lloyd told her, "I'll explain later."

"Sky?" Kai asked, "Who is this Sky? The only Sky I know is supposed to be on our side. Not being besties with the enemy."

Lloyd scoffed a bit and shook his head. He whispered something in Skylor's ear before turning away to face the others. Skylor sighed looking away from everyone.

"This is going to be hard to explain," She said, "Come." Skylor pointed outside the room motioning for Kai, Nya, Zane, Jay, and Cole to follow her out. She shut the door behind them and led them into a room next door.

Meanwhile, Morro pulled Lloyd towards a corner of the room, continuously trying to glare him down.

"Who are you?" Morro asked, "You're not usually so confident in front of other people, especially when those people are top members of the ALAGG group."

"You know me too well,  Morro," Lloyd said as he sighed to himself, "But unfortunately for you, that doesn't mean I'll answer your question."

"You wiped the minds of every citizen in Ninjago!" Morro accused, "You can't ignore me, Lloyd."

"Shh. My intention was only to wipe the students who'd seen me after Kai reintroduced me to the school's minds," Lloyd told Morro, "No need to get fired up."

"No need to- Do you even know the damage you've caused?!" Morro asked furiously. He grabbed Lloyd's collar and pinned him to the wall. "Besides almost completely wiping every single memory of yourself from everyone's minds, you've fractured their memories! Any memory from earlier this year has been mixed up and it's affecting people!"

"Who are you?!" Morro continued.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, Morro," Lloyd said. He pushed Morro away from him causing Morro to fall onto the floor. "Anything else about me is none of your business."

Lloyd turned away and began to walk away towards his bed.

"You're a duplicate, aren't you?!" Morro asked.

"Shut up."

~X~x~X~x~X~

"Wow," Jay said, "It sounds really heated over there."

"Ignore them," Skylor sighed as she pulled out foldable chairs from a closet. "They are always arguing about things. Morro doesn't trust Lloyd and practically hates him. The same thing goes for Lloyd."

"Does every closet in this house have foldable chairs?" Jay asked. Skylor chuckled a bit at Jay's words.

"And you?" Kai asked referring to Skylor'searlier statement.

"Well, see, it's more of convenience," Skylor answered once they all were seated. "Lloyd's father and my father are... friends. Close friends."