Chapter 10

A/N- So things have been getting confusing for me lately and I feel it's starting to confuse you too. Let me clear things up a bit. The ninjas don't know each other's identity but you the readers do. They call themselves according to the color of their suit except for Nya who they call 'Water' because her suit is also blue like Jay's. I know it's meant to be silver but I have something coming.

Lloyd -2 is a lot more on the confident side than the original Lloyd which is why he isn't as silent as the original Lloyd would be when he's with the ninja team.

Also, Jay, Cole, and Zane know each other's identities. Kai and Nya also know each other's identities but the two sets of people don't know the other set's identities. Lloyd is the only one among the ninja team who knows his own identity.

Lloyd is also a friend to Skylor (more on how they know each other later). Skylor is an inside man to the group of students that are hell-bent on getting rid of Lloyd. Since Lloyd wishes to stay alive, he planned with Skylor to position her as a spy in the group so that he's prepared for anything that comes his way.

I believe that's all, so on to Chapter 10.

"Hey, guys,"

"Green!" The five of them said turning to their teammate.

"You call yourselves based on your colors?" Lloyd asked, "That's just sad."

"We prefer keeping our identity secret." The fire ninja said.

"Whatever," Lloyd said, "Inviting another teammate for help isn't going to aid you. Like I said earlier, leave me alone."

"Don't you get it," The ice ninja said, "We need you. Garmadon's going to keep attacking and you are the only leverage we have. If you truly weren't evil, you'd come with us."

"That," Lloyd thought out loud, "Actually sounds convincing. Way better than we're planning on kidnapping you."

"Enough chatting," The lightning ninja said, "Are you coming, or do we have to force you ourselves?"

"I'm sorry," Lloyd said, "But I can't come. Your plan isn't going to work. The minute my father starts looking for me, he'll lose his head and his self-control. Ninjago would end up in shreds as he tries to find me. If he founds out I let myself get kidnapped, well, let's hope it never comes to that."

"The plan will work because Garmadon won't attack unless he wants his son back." The water ninja said.

"No, he wouldn't, because he knows his son would only come with you if it were willingly which would basically fuel his rage."

You can stop talking now, Lloyd -1 told his other.

Like I said before, Lloyd, something big is coming and you need these guys on our side. Lloyd -2 replied.

"Just come with us, Lloyd," The earth ninja, "No reason to fight over this."

"As I said before, I can't come," Lloyd looked towards the direction of the chemistry lab spotting an open window. Fortunately, the door was unlocked.

Alright, me, come at me. Since we can't switch in front of them, I may as well return back. They'll just think I disappeared. Lloyd -2 said to Lloyd -1. Lloyd -2 turned his attention to the chemistry lab and began to make a move for it.

"Quickly, Green, before he escapes," The fire ninja said. The green ninja was the closest to Lloyd so he charged after him. The others followed suit but the green ninja got there first. It started with a fight between Lloyd and the rest of the ninja.

So what's the plan? The original Lloyd asked.

We take these guys out. You do yours secretly and I'll do mine openly. Since they'll be taken out we don't have to switch and I could just go. But, if they don't go out so easily, you pretend to come at me and I'll disappear since we need to be at close range contact. Understood?