Milan Guendouzi

I've made Milan a bit older in this imagine because right now he's 19...and it seems too young for this...

I wasn't worried about the positive pregnancy test in my hand, i was beyond happy.
Me and my boyfriend of 5 years, Milan, had always dreamt of having kids together, this wasn't expected but i knew he'd be so happy, i want to make this a surprise so i decide not to tell him yet.
Suddenly my phone beeps,i unlock it to see a message from Milan.

My gorgeous prince
Hey baby are you coming to the game? They've put me in the starting 11!! ♥.

Me
Omg that's amazing! I'm so proud of you!!! 💜.
Of couse I'll be there, ily ❤️.

My gorgeous Prince
Thank you beautiful 😍.
Ily more, see you soon! ❤️.

Milan had recently signed for PSG so him being in the starting 11 with Mbappe and Neymar was a big deal and i couldn't be more proud.
I turn my phone off and head upstairs to get ready.

Half an hour later I'm ready dressed in my Guendouzi shirt with shorts and converse.

I grab my car keys and lock the front door behind me before getting into my car and turning the radio on.
As I'm jamming to 'Miroh' by Stray kids my phone starts ringing.
I press anwser as the call goes to Bluetooth so i can still drive safely.

"hey bestie" i say to my b/f/n.
"heyy how are you?" she replies in a loud goofy voice making me laugh.
"I'm great although i have something amazing to tell you!" i say excitedly, she groans loudly thinking I'm going to start talking about football.

"if you're gonna go on about Milan then let me grab my pillow so i can have a 3 hour nap whilst you talk" she says as i laugh.
"no not that,.... I'm pregnant!" i say as b/f/n squeals happily.
"omg sister! Congrats! Have you told Milan yet?" she says and i can only imagine the smile on her face.
"not yet, i wanna make it special" i say.

"imagine how cute a mini you or a mini Milan is gonna be!!" she squeals making me laugh as i park outside the stadium.

"i gotta go because the game starts in 15"i say grabbing my purse and phone.
" okay bestie talk to you later " she says,
" byee" we both say before hanging up.
I walk into the stadium and show the security my badge before walking to my seats in the WAG section.
I didn't know anyone yet but i didn't mind.

A few minutes later the teams walk out of the tunnel, i smile proudly as i see my boyfriend standing next to Mbappe.
Our eyes meet and he winks at me making me blush.
The game starts and I'm on the edge of my seat.
Paris had some good chances but they didn't seem to go in.

Half time comes and goes with both teams still on 0-0 when suddenly Thilo kehrer gets the ball, he runs up the side and passes it to Pembele who kicks it through the air to Milan.
Milan kicks it straight at goalkeeper who wasn't expecting it and didn't move.

The stadium goes crazy as Milan scores.
I scream loudly as i jump out of my seat, Milan makes a heart and points it at me before blowing me a kiss.
I smile and repeat his actions back to him before the ref blows the whistle indicating 3 minutes extra time.
As the game ends with paris winning due to Milan's goal i see all his team mates hugging him tightly.

I get out of my seat and walk down the stairs before meeting Milan in the tunnel.
I laugh as he picks me up and spins me around.
"we're so proud of you" i say not wondering if he'll get it.
"thank you beautiful, i couldn't have done it without you.... Wait 'we'?" he says frowning.
I nod with a smile on my face as i place his hands on my stomach.
He stares at me in shock and disbelief before he pulls me into a bone crushing hug.
"I'm gonna be a dad" he sobs as i feel the shoulder of my t-shirt get wet.
"you're gonna be an amazing dad" i say playing with his hair.
He pulls away with tear stained cheeks before pulling me into a deep kiss.
"i promise I'll be here for you and our child forever," he mumbles against my lips as he pulls away.
I feel my tears begin to fall at his words.
"hey, hey don't cry baby" he says wiping my tears with his thumb.
"i love you so much" i say looking into his big brown eyes.
"i love you more mon amour" he says before the manager calls him from the dressing room.
"go, I'll see you later" i say pressing a quick kiss to his lips before he walks off.

I decide to wait outside the stadium and have a look at the shops next door.
I browse through but don't find anything so i exit and walk back to my car.

Just as i get into my car, Milan walks out of the stadium.
"Hey baby" he says as he gets into the front seat.
"hey babe, are you ok? I ask as i start driving.

" yeah, I'm exhausted and happy. " he says placing his hand on my thigh.

Once we get home we both decide to cuddle in bed.
"argh I'm so tired" i say as i jump onto the bed, "me too" replies Milan doing the same.
He lays down and then pulls me on top of him.
"imagine how cute a baby you is gonna be" i say after a while.

"aww that's cute, I want a baby you because then she'll be absolutely gorgeous like her mum" he replies making me blush.
"thank you baby" i say as i tangle my hands in his hair.

"No, thank you for making my dream come true" says Milan as i lean forward and connect our lips.

"what was your dream?" i ask after i pull away.
"i always dreamt that I'd have a gorgeous, loving girlfriend, I'd play for a top team in Europe and one day we'd have kids and then get married. You made that come true and I'm so grateful " he says as i feel my eyes begin to fill up with tears.
I hide my face in his neck as i cry softly," hey baby I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you cry " he says rubbing my back.
"no its fine baby, I'm just happy i made your dream come true" i say wiping my eyes.
We lay in silence for a while just enjoying each others company.

"you know what i said earlier about me always being here?" says Milan after a while.
"yes baby" i says sleepily, "i hope you know that i meant that, I'll always be here especially when you need me Mon cœur" he finishes.
I smile gratefully up at him, "thank you Ma chèrie, I'm so grateful for you" i say.
Milan leans forward and connects our lips in a deep kiss to which i respond happily.

"how did we get so lucky? 💖.

Sorry for not updating this book for a while.
Ladies and gentlemen i present to you you the love of my life : Milan Guendouzi. 👏🏻
Don't get me started on him urghh he's gorgeous and perfect!!.
Anyways i hope you enjoyed this, please check out my other book as well 😇.
Love y'all ❤️