Reiss Nelson

I swung my hips to the beat of 1999 by Charli xcx and troye sivan as i stood at the kitchen counter editing a picture for my job and drinking coffee.
It's 10 o'clock in the morning, My boyfriend reiss is still asleep upstairs, he played a game for arsenal last night so he's exhausted and I let him sleep.
I work as a photographer for Arsenal Fc, its a great job, i have lots of fun and it means i get to spend time around my favourite thing; football.

I met Reiss during a photoshoot on my first day on the job.
It was love at first sight and since then we've been inseparable.

I press save on the picture and scroll through my photo album on my laptop.
I smile as i find one of me and reiss on holiday in Mykonos.

"Morning Baby." says Reiss from behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist making me jump.
"Morning honey, did you sleep well?" i ask turning the music down a bit and turning around to face him.
"yeah i slept well, i would have liked to wake up to my beautiful girlfriend though..." he says pouting as i laugh, "i woke up early and thought it would be best if i finish my work so we can spend the day together." i say as he smiles.

"you're so thoughtful." he says leaning down to kiss me, once we pull away he presses a kiss to my forehead and lets me go from his arms before he walks to the fridge.
"what do you want for breakfast?" he asks as i sit in the counter and watch my beautiful boyfriend, I'm so deep in thought i haven't even realised he's speaking to me.
"Y/N!" he says making me jump.
"oops, sorry Reiss what did you say?" i say blushing.

"wow you were deep in thought, i asked you what do you wanna eat?" he says laughing at my flustered face.

"i don't mind, whatever you cook is delicious." i say.
Reiss pulls eggs, tomatoes and avocado out of the fridge before getting to work.
I jump off the counter and turn up the music which is not 'Sorry not sorry' by Demi lovato.
I sing along to the words as i help reiss make breakfast.

-

" what do you wanna do today?" i ask Reiss as we finish breakfast.
"I'm really exhausted, can we just cuddle and relax?" he asks me as i smile, "sounds great." i say getting up and taking the plates into the kitchen.
I walk back in to the eating room and walk over to Reiss holding my hand out so he get out of the chair but He grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap.
He wraps his arms around my stomach and presses kisses to my shoulder.

"babyy" i whine, "what?" he asks  "I'm not comfy, can we cuddle on the sofa?" i say as he laughs and picks me up in his arms before dropping me onto the sofa before cuddling into me.
"i love you" he says sleepily as i smile at him.
"i love you more" i reply playing with his hair.

"I'll love you forever ❤️".

Istg this guy looks like boyfriend material..
I hope you enjoyed this, i really enjoyed writing it ngl.
Love y'all ♥️✨