Ben Chilwell

Santa tell me if you're really there
Don't make me fall in love again
If he won't be here next year
Santa tell me if he really cares
'Cause I can give it all away if he won't be here next year.

I was barely listening to the song playing in the kitchen as i sat on the sofa staring at the positive pregnancy test in my hands.

I was shaking as i begin to think about how I'm going to to tell my boyfriend of 2 years, ben, about this.
His career is going so well at the moment and I'm worried this going to be a distraction, not to mention the fact I'm really scared.
I sigh as i walk upstairs and throw the test into my bedside cabinet.
I sit on the bed and wonder what to do.
A few minutes later i hear the front door open and close signaling that Ben is home.

I walk downstairs and greet him at the bottom of the stairs.
"heyy babyy" he says smiling widely, "Hey handsome" i reply kissing him.

"what's the matter baby?" he asks staring at me in concern.
"n-nothing" i reply biting my lip so i don't burst into tears.
"why don't we sit down in the sofa and have a talk, i can see something is not right" he says gently taking my hand and pulling me towards the sofa.

We sit down and he immediately pulls me into his chest, it takes me a few minutes and then i burst into tears.
"baby, baby what's wrong?!" says Ben getting worried.
"please don't hate me." i say between sobbs, he wraps him arms around me tighter as he replies "i love you and i will continue to do so no matter what."

"I'm pregnant." i mumble not meeting his eyes.
"that's amazing!" says Ben after a minutes silence.
I stare at him in shock and relief.
"i couldn't be happier, i love you and our baby" he says placing his finger under my chin and tilting my head up so we can kiss.

"but won't it be a distraction?" I ask him, "of course not, if i need time off to look after you then that's what I'll do. I'd do anything for you and our child" he says smiling at me as i sigh in relief.

"i was soo worried you were gonna leave me" i say drawing shapes on his chest through his t-shirt.
"what?! Why would i do that?! I'm soo madly in love with you, that thought wouldn't even cross my mind." he says looking down at me.
"i don't know, i just got worried." i say.

"i need to tell Madders now!" say ben shooting off the sofa as i laugh at their bromance.

"I'll always be here for you".

Hi! How are y'all? Thank you to my bestie scxttmctxminay for giving me the idea to write about chilly ❤️
Love y'all ♥