Edison Cavani

Being a WAG was difficult.
Edison and I had been dating for 4 years and I was still getting the hate and rumours he'd been sleeping with someone else.
It never stopped, I tried not to let it bother me but it was difficult.

I'd woken up in a wierd mood and it seemed like everything in the world was against me. Everything was going wrong.

Edison was already at training as I woke up late, it was my day off so after a horrid morning full of everything going wrong, I decided to sit down and watch some TV.
I settle on Netflix and pick a random movie to watch.

About 1 hour later the front door opens and closes, "amor, I'm home" Edison calls out, "here baby" I tell back from the sofa, he walks into the lounge and I smile as i see him in his training gear, it made him look hot as hell.

"hey, how was training?" I ask as he comes over and gives me a quick kiss.
"good, I'm exhausted" he yawns as he sits down and lays on top of me making me laugh and playfully shove him, "Edison, you're so heavy" I groan trying to move him off my stomach and legs.

Edison looks up and gives me puppy eyes, "I'm tired" he states before closing his eyes and encompassing my legs so I couldn't move.

"how was your morning?" he asks me making me jump because I thought he'd fallen asleep, "dreadful, everything hated me" I say with a pout, "oh gorgeous, I'm sorry" he says sticking his bottom lip out.

"it's not your fault honey" I reply turning my attention back to the TV.
"are you still getting hate?" Edison asks, "always" I say rolling my eyes.
He sighs, "I'm sorry for dragging you into this. You deserve better" he apologises sadly.

"this is not your fault and what are you talking about?! You are the best and I can't live without you" I say firmly, "if you were dating a normal guy then this wouldn't happen" Edison argues and I shake my head, "I'll take the hate if it means I get you, I'd rather date the love of my life and get hate than date someone I don't like and not get hate" I state crossing my arms.

"that means a lot, I know it's hard" he says and I smile, "I can deal with it, I don't read it so... " I shrug as I trail off.
"as long as you don't hurt yourself" he warns me and I freeze, "Edison, I'd never do that. Ever. Don't worry" I say truthfully.

"I love you mon amour" Edison says leaning up for a kiss, I kiss him and he deepens it, "I love you too" I mumble against his lips.

Hey y'all ♥ sorry for disappearing, I had some ✨life problems✨ and they're gonna keep coming back so I might dissappear every now and then.
This was a request from @BoomerangGuy ♥