Ben Godfrey

I groan loudly as Everton vs Leeds ends with leeds winning 1-0.
I know I'm going to have to deal with my grumpy boyfriend, Ben, after this.

I decide to have a quick shower before ben gets home.

-
Just as I'm getting dressed i hear the front door slam loudly.
I sigh as i walk downstairs to be greeted by my very angry boyfriend.
"hey baby" i say gently walking over to him and rubbing his shoulders as he takes his shoes off.
"hi" he grumbles.

"there is always next time"

It was possible the worst thing i could've ever said to him
"Don't act like you understand! This game was important, every game is important!" he yells making me jump and step away from him.
"i was only trying to help." i reply keeping my voice even.

"well don't because you're shit anyway."

I feel my heart break at his words, he obviously notices this because he immediately looks upset and guilty.
I nod and wipe the tears that have escaped my eyes "fine then, try and find someone else who's gonna treat you like i do because we're done" i say walking past him and upstairs into our bedroom.

I love Ben so much, we met 1 year ago at a club in Norwich and immediately clicked, he even asked me to move to Everton with him and i agreed.

I lay down in bed and try to fall asleep but i don't succeed.
Suddenly i hear something coming from downstairs.
I get out of bed and walk downstairs to find Ben sitting on the sofa his head in his hands.

I've never seen him cry before and it absolutely breaks my heart.
I walk over and sit down next to him causing him to jump a bit.

"I'm sorry baby, i really am. You've done nothing but be absolutely amazing to me and i messed up" he says, tears pouring down his face.
I hug him tightly as i reply "i was only trying to help you, i know losing is hard."
We stay in that position for a while before he pulls away.
"please forgive me?" Ben says as i smile at him wiping his tears away with my thumb, "of course baby, just don't do it again." i reply.

"thank you honey bunny" he says kissing me deeply.
"i love you so much, i was soo worried about losing you." he says after we pull away.
"me too baby, i love you more than the world itself" i reply kissing him again.

Once we pull away with our lips slightly red and out of breath,i ask "do you want to go to bed?".
"sure baby" he says standing up and holding his hand out to me.
Once i stand up he swings my up into his arms laughing as i squeal.

He walks upstairs and drops me onto the bed before crawling on top of me and hugging me tightly.

"i love you Babygirl." he says pressing a kiss to my neck as i play with his hair.
"i love you too honey bunny."

This guy is such a hottie oh my life.
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Love y'all ♥️✨