Trent Alexander Arnold

I sigh as i see my boyfriend, trent, walk off the pitch with an injury, he looks absolutely gutted especially now there is a possibility he will miss the upcoming England fixtures.
I switch the tv off and decide to take a shower.

Time skip
I get out of the shower and get dressed in Trent's huge black hoodie, i dry my hair and go back downstairs.
I scroll through social media whilst i wait for my boyfriend who will be in need of much comfort.

About 15mins later i hear the keys in the door, before trent limps into the living room a sad smile on his face as i pull him into a hug, no words were spoken between us.
We stay in that position for a while before i pull away but keep my arms around him.
"are you okay babe?" i ask as he looks like he's about to burst into tears.
"not really, I'm going to miss all the next games and i might be out for a while." he replies looking down,
I place my index finder under his chin and pull his face up to meet my eyes, "i want you to know that i will be here for you through every step of your recovery." i say as i see a few tears escape his eyes.

I try not to cry myself as i pull him over to the couch, we sit down and i pull my phone of off the table to order pizza. Once I'm done ordering i lean back and wrap my arms around trent.
" thank you babe." says trent, "what for?" i ask.
"for just being you and always being there for me."
I feel a few tears escape my eyes, i wipe my eyes quickly and lean up to kiss my boyfriend's plump lips.
It turns into a makeout session but before things get heated the doorbell rings.
I get up to go get the pizza and return to the couch with the box in my hand.

i give trent the tv remote and tell  him to pick a movie, he chooses a random movie as we eat in silence.

Time skip to bed
I get into bed and cuddle up to trent a kisses my forehead gently.
"i love you baby." says trent and i reply "i love too babe." we kiss and before we both know it we're fast asleep.

Let me know your thoughts.
I'm not sure about this imagine, I'm writing a few others which I'll try to post as soon as possible.
Love y'all ❤️😁