Fabio Silva

I wake up feeling super exited as its Christmas day and me and boyfriend's 2 year anniversary.
me and my boyfriend, Fabio, were supposed to spend it with our families but lockdown came at the last minute and cancelled everything.
I was upset at not being able to see my family but Fabio managed to distract me and show me that not everything is lost.

"Morning Baby" says Fabio in his deep morning voice, sending shivers down my spine.

"Morning Handsome" i reply snuggling into his chest as he pulls me closer to him.
"Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary baby, did you sleep well? He asks playing with my hair, "Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to you too babe, yeah i slept next to you of course i slept well" i say happily as i feel him smile.
"wanna open the presents or have breakfast first? " he asks as i rub my eyes, "let's have breakfast" i reply kicking the duvet off and jumping out of bed.
Fabio laughs before doing the same and pulling me into his arms, "i can't believe we've been together 2 years" he says, "me too, time flies" i reply reaching up and tangling my hands into his hair.
"they've been the best 2 years of my life though" he says looking into my   eyes. "same and i wouldn't wanna change it for anything" i say truthful before connecting our lips.
After our quick makeout session we have breakfast and then get dressed in comfy hoodies before sitting together on the carpeted floor in the front room.

"I'll go first" says Fabio handing me a parcel wrapped in pink and black wrapping paper.
I open it to see this dress and these heels.

"omg Fabio! Thank you soo much baby" i say throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him

"no problem baby, i like buying you stuff and spoiling the love of my life" he replies after we pull away, i feel my heart melting at his cute words.

"okay, my go" i say reaching for his present, i had him the parcel wrapped in gold wrapping paper, "you being in my life is the biggest present ever, you didn't need to buy me anything gorgeous" he says softly as i smile, "i wanted to though" i reply leaning back against the sofa as he pulls the wrapping paper off to reveal a photo album.
Fabio opens the first page which is filled with our memories, our first date, our first kiss and so on.

"oh my god..." he whispers looking at the pictures and i can see he's getting emotional.
"come here handsome" i say opening my arms for a hug, he moves to sit next to me before i pull him into my arms.
"i love it, thank you princess" he says into my neck, "i didn't even know we had those pictures" he finishes pulling his head out of my shoulder and looking at me.

"i didn't either but our parents put it together for me" i say pushing his hair out of his face.
"that's so sweet" he says hugging me tightly.
"can i take a picture of us for my social media?" i ask.
our relationship is very private, we don't post any pictures of us together on social media but today i wanted to.
"of course baby, you don't need to ask" he replies as i grab my phone.

Thank you @fabioSilva for being in my life, that's the best gift i could ever ask for

Thank you @fabioSilva for being in my life, that's the best gift i could ever ask for. ❤️.

"that's cute" says Fabio looking at the picture over my shoulder, "thank you for my presents" i say turning around and giving him a kiss, "thank you as well baby" he says pulling away before adding, "i love you gorgeous".
"i love you more handsome" i reply smiling.

Hey guys!
I hope you're all having a great day ♥.
I'm changing my book layout and stuff.
also i thought you might like this Christmas special 😊.
Y'all totally deserve it, it's the least i could do after you've all supported me and helped me, love y'all ❤️