Jamal Lewis

I stare in shock at the words that have just come out of my boyfriend jamal's mouth, he has just accused me of cheating with his best friend todd cantwell, "i would never cheat on you!" i yell feeling tears run down my face, "oh yeah? Well it looks like you would seeing as you spend more time with him and the two of you are close" Jamal yells back, i stare at him in disbelief.
"you know what? I'm done with this thats it, see you later" he says grabbing his car keys and phone before walking out the door and slamming it shut behind him.
The moment the door closes i break down into tears sobbing my heart out.

Time skip to 2 hours later

It's been 2 hours since jamal left and it is now 10pm, he's not answering any of my calls so despite my worry i decide to go up to bed, i climb into bed my tears still flowing and somehow mange to fall asleep.

Time skip to 2am

I wake up and turn over to see jamal only to find he isn't there and that's when i start to freak out, i grab my phone and check the time, 2am.
I get out of bed and go downstairs, i walk into the living toom and stop dead in my tracks, there is jamal sleeping on the sofa, i feel a sense of happiness that he isn't missing but then what he said to me earlier comes back into my head and my tears start to fall again, i turn around and start to walk out of the living room so i don't wake him up with my sobs.

Just as I get to the door "baby?" asks jamal "yeah?" i reply turning around he gets off the sofa and walks towards me "what's the matter? Why are you crying princess?" "oh i don't know, maybe  because my boyfriend accused me of cheating on him and then just disappeared and didn't anwser any of my calls" i say looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"look I can't even apologise for what i did earlier, but please just know i really regret it" he says with guilt and sadness in his eyes, i walk towards him and pull him into a hug, "you're an idiot but your my idiot" i say softly and he laughs, i pull away but still keep my arms around him "seriously babe i would never cheat on you and seriously not with your best friend and anyway you should know him enough to know he wouldn't do that to you" i say as jamal sighs.
I cuddle into his chest as he hugs me tighter, "come back to bed" i say softly as i entwine your hands, he follows me into our bedroom and we climb into bed.

"i love you babe and I'm really sorry" he says as we lay there "it's fine honey just don't do it again" i reply softly kissing him, as we kiss he pulls me closer to him, i pull away after a while and snuggle into his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist, "goodnight babe" i say looking up at him and pressing a kiss to his jaw only to find he's already asleep.
My sleepy boy ❤️❤️