Chapter sixteen : A GIRLS RAGE.

A/n: I'll explain that outfit later ^ω^
_________________

Your pov.

As I was going to push her out of the way I managed to have reached her. But Grells scythe missed me by an inch. Which resulted with my hair getting cut but only a few strands. We both crashed to the floor but I some how landed slightly further away from her. Must have mostly been by the impact of my jump.

Just when I thought I'd saved her...

Grell had swung once again...

I quickly got up and pulled her in. And at that moment Grell was pissed so he saw it better to get rid of me since I was in the way. As he's chain saw was about to hit me, everything seemed to slow down almost like the moment of the climax in the story.

Everything went dark in that second...

Author's pov ...

As Grell was about to attack you, Sebastien was about to jump into action and save you. But... The events that suddenly seemed stop him in he's tracks were very questionable. At that second you yourself had stopped the chainsaw just using your two fingers. Grell himself was shocked.

And so were the duo. In that moment your eyes were down casted thus reviling a dark aura around you. But suddenly your body amited a blue/white hue around you. It seemed to come from your entire being.

" WHAT IS THIS!?" said Grell in shock.

And that moment your attire seemed to change completely your cloths from before changed into (the outfit at the top). And your long white hair seemed to braid itself and place itself perfectly on your back. All eyes seemed to be on you at that moment. Markings that resembled a pattern of tattoos seemed cover your entire body.

In a way it made you even more beautiful.

At that moment you opened your eyes and Grell saw that they were Raven black color. Almost like empty sockets and in that short moment you threw the chainsaw far away thus leading Grell to accidentally let go of it.

"Hey!?-" But in that moment you had suddenly appeared before him and kicked he's gut which sent him flying. Leading him to crash into the wall. You took step after step and each one you made seemed to cause a release of gravitational push.

Grell seemed to snap out of it quickly and soon jumped out of your site. He seemed to land near he's chainsaw once again. And this time you sensed that he gained some confidence in getting he's chainsaw back. That somehow didn't sit well with you. He than began to attack but soon out of nowhere a force field seemed to cover you.

Causing the chainsaw to stop in its tracks. At that moment a ghost of a smile seemed to find its way on your face. But you soon got rid of it cause it was not the time to get cocky. Grell suddenly spotted madam Red and than soon went to finish he's attack. You seemed to have noticed he's change of pace to late and at that moment he had attacked madam Red and slashed he's chainsaw across her chest.

You didn't know why but seeing that in person caused something to snap within you. Grell seemed to see this as an opportunity to finally leave but you being in a rage frenzy at that moment could not let that happen. You suddenly teleported upfront and punched across he's face.

Along with a strong kick to send him flying. The energy that seemed to be surrounding seemed to gain a bit of black hue due to your anger. The atmosphere around you was one no human should ever come close to. You than teleported to he's body once again and this time.

You grabbed him by he's throat and sanded him crashing to the ground. Sebastien and Ciel at that point didn't know whether to interfere or to sit back and watch. You seemed to be handling everything well on your own. But the questions that seemed to be going through there heads about your sudden transformation.