Chapter one: WTF

Your pov.

Back from the anime shop that recently opened. With my allowance I bought all the black butler merchandise. The T-shirts the jewelry you name it. But I obviously bought other things on the side. Such as DBS ( dragon ball super) shorts. etc. Let's just say I finished half my allowance.

I stepped in the house and noticed that dad hasn't come home yet. Must be busy. Me and my dad were like two pies in a pod. Sure I had my anime obsession but he also had he's mystery show obsession. Besides he's over protectiveness he was a pretty chill guy.

But every morning if I was to step out of the house. He'd make sure I was holding a certain weapon. Them being:

• pepper spray
• taser (shaped like a mini phone)
• shot gun ( yes. A gun)
• pocket knife
• and just to be careful a bullet proof vest.

That's how overprotective he is. I told him he was being paranoid. But he would not want to hear any of it. When I went to school he always made sure I was at least  holding the taser and the pepper spray. It became a habit. I wore the bullet proof vest every time I would go into the dangerous parts of the town. (just in case.)

Right now I decided to lounge around since I was technically free to do what I wish. I put my merch in my room and took my anime USB stick and opened to the file that contains all my anime. I than went to black butler and grabbed some popcorn and Bing watched.

I had already watched it so many times I technically new half the lines. After I watched the episode were they reached houndsworth I paused it remembered to leave a letter to my dad telling him that I went out to buy some more snacks. I than grabbed my essential needs and went to the store with my bag filled with the usual.

You'd expect it to be heavy but. No. It was at normal weight. I used the usual creepy alleyways to reach my destination. Cause I technically took a short cut through the shops. I put my headphones in and played the song (Original) by Sia.

I head bobbed a little to the song and noticed my surroundings changing. Almost like the walls were emitting a gray liquid... Gross. Almost made me lose my lunch. But surprisingly I have a high tolerance for disgusting things. If you watched Dr pimple popper you get used to it.

Than when I stepped out. I raised an eyebrow at what the fuck I was seeing.... Since when does (c/n)/ (t/n) still have horse carriages. And. When did everything become so.... Victorian style. I looked around and noticed the big Ben tower.

.

.

.

.

.

WTF!!!!!!

I'm in motherfucking England!?

How. When. What.

I looked around with a shocked expression. WTF is going on. Am I on drugs? No. I don't do drugs. Drugs are wack. So.... I'm dreaming.... Definitely. I probably fell asleep on the couch watching anime. And am now dreaming of the 1880s. Yeah. Definitely. Totally dreaming.

I smiled at myself at kept on walking. The song in my headphones still playing on loop. I walked till I noticed a large park. The sun was still high. So it looked quite pretty in its own way. I noticed a few kids playing around. A few of them looked destruct.

" What's going on here? " I asked.

" Oh miss Mr paws is stuck in the tree. " he said pointing at the furball stuck in the tree. Poor kitten looked terrified. For some reason he reminded me of my pet cat Dexter.