chapter seven : Fillers

A/n: That's Dexter. 😸

__________________

Your pov~

" I'm.... " For some reason I felt my words slipping.... "uhhh... From... "

Don't tell him anything!!!

I immediately stopped speaking and looked around me. 'Who said that!?' I than looked at Sebastien who was waiting for my confession.

"Did you hear that? " I asked.

"Hear what? " he said sounding genuinely confused about what I was saying.

(Y/n)!? Don't tell him anything. Keep your mouth shut!

" There it is again." I said standing up. I looked around and didn't see anybody else besides us outside.

I furrowed my brows. But for some reason I felt chills rundown my spine. Almost as if my mind is saying. 'Do as it says.' and I also had a gut feeling that if I didn't do it. Something bad might happen.

" How about we push this conversation to a later time since the sun is gonna rise at its peak soon. " I said as I was clearly brushing off the subject.

As if on cue the sun rose over the mountains which meant that it was soon time to begin work. He noticed and seemed to get the jist. But I had a feeling this conversation is not over just yet. There's a lot of questions he wishes to ask. I can see it through he's gaze.

" Your right. It seems our time had run out. " he said as he was checking he's (designed) watch. It was actually quite unique up close. In a way it was retro style. Old but cool. I walked to the door and noticed Dexter... Just.... Sitting there. Looking at me with an intent gaze.

" Dexter? " I called out.

He seemed to be looking at me with a quizzical gaze. Which is pretty normal for any cat. But it's never this intense. He seemed to look over and noticed Sebastian behind me and immediately ran to him. I raised an eyebrow at the action.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why was he just waiting like that...
.

.

.

.

.

Almost as if something dangerous was about to step inn.

I looked over and noticed that he was playing with Sebastian. I rolled my eyes and kept walking till I reached my room.

"I'm being paranoid. " I muttered under my breath as I reached my room and stepped in to get ready for the day. By get ready I mean wash up and put on my maid uniform.

Don't tell them anything!

I stopped mid way as I was tying my hair. The voice spoke and I couldn't help but wonder as to where is it coming from.

"Who is it?" I called out.

Nothing called back. I just shook it off and placed my headphones along with my phone in my secret safe pocket. I'd listen to music while cleaning sometimes. I had a feeling everybody was getting ready but since Sebastian already assigned me to my chores.

I was just gonna get started. I stepped out and went to the storage unit to grab the cleaning supplies. My first location was the ballroom. And Ciel was gonna use it for he's lessons in an hour so I had to be extra quick.