Chapter seventeen : GRELL SUTCLIFF

A/n : pic isn't mine. Credit to the artist tho. ^ω^
______________________
Your pov.

"Achoo!?" I sneezed as I tightened my hold on my jacket.

" Told you, you shouldn't have come along. " CP muttered annoyed as he stood with he's arms crossed along side me.

I lightly snuffled as Sebs handed me a handkerchief. Which I gladly took muttering a 'thank you'.

" And first of all that wasn't a cold sneeze it was an instinct sneeze. Which is usually right. " I said taking a bit of air in.

" And what does your instincts sneeze say?" he asked sounding a bit like he was mocking me.

" It says that you missed something. " I said looking at the rain fall.

" What on earth do you mean?" Ciel asked.

" Never mind. " I said simply.

You must be all thinking how the heck we got here. And if you watched the season you already know how everything turned out...or gonna turn out. So let me summarise it for all of you.

Rewind ‹‹‹‹

So, awhile after I had a mental breakdown about owning a (probably cursed) book. I put myself together and went on with my day than time passed and we all decided to head straight to bed but instead of heading to bed I changed into my jeans comfortable T-shirt and a jacket along with my combat boots to prepare for the Shit that was gonna go down.

I had then stepped out and headed to the kitchen grabbed an apple and headed to the entrance cause I knew he would probably take awhile to recognize he's little muck up in he's investigation. I stared looking through my phone and munched on my apple as I waited. But eventually got bored and grabbed my wireless earphones/headphones.

Than played a few songs. And after five minutes I heard him come down the stairs. And I had already finished my apple and was waiting for there (fine) ass's to hurry the fuck up.

" What on earth are you wearing and also what are you doing here!?" he said with a bit of shock and slight irritation.

" To your first question 'comfortable clothing', and to your second question, I'm coming with you. " I said opening the door waiting for there butts to exit.

At that point he knows it's pointless to argue with me since it always ended with me getting what I wanted. But a certain question played over in he's mind...

"how on earth did you know we were gonna leave?" he asked sounding slightly suspicious.

" I knew you'd figure out your little snag in the investigation soon enough. " I said simply.

He gave me a bit of a shocked look Sebastian giving a slight glare of distrust. Which I returned with a raised eyebrow expression at. With my hand on my waist to show you that I was waiting.

" Are you coming or not, we're going to be late." I scolded as I began to feel anxious.

He snapped out then from there we headed to the spot where JTR would probably show up.

Which brings us to now ▶

I secretly checked my wrist watch as I lightly tapped my foot. I used my hair to cover my wireless headphones and lightly listened to music as CP was discussing how he would catch Jack the ripper. But as usual Sebastian was distracted by a stray black cat that happened to be passing by.

I shook my head in disapproval and looked at the sky as rain had began to fall. It was a  heavy fall but still manageable. But my peace was soon interrupted by the scream of a women who was being murdered. I quickly took of my headphones and placed them in my pocket.