chapter three : Shit. Shit. Shit.

A

: the song is All the good girls go to hell by Billie Eilish. I think it goes a little well with the chap.

.......enjoy........

This is a hole load of bull crap!!!

.

.

.

.

.

Before I start using anymore colorful language. Lets all rewind a little.

<<<<<<Rewinding<<<<<<

OK so I was walking around like a hopeless fool trying to find the morticians parlor. At some point I took a break and ate a few snacks with Dexter and gave a few to some poor, folk and kept on with my journey at some point I placed my headphones on and played music.

I was so fucking absorbed in my music I totally took a wrong turn which lead me to a dangerous area where I probably had to beat up a few drunk man who tried to gang rape me. Good thing I knew a thing or two about pressure points.

Thank you martial arts.

I than ended in the deepest parts of the forest. How I got there. Only god knows. I rubbed my temples with annoyance and slight irritation. At some point I noticed that the sun was setting I chose the tree's as a resting place since I was not in the fucking mood for bears or worse wolves.

I climbed up and set up a little space so I could sleep I than climbed up the tree and set in the comfortable position. Dexter decided to claim my stomach as he's resting spot. I stroked he's fur as I looked at the sunset. Even if I'm in the anime wether it's the future or the past it's always gonna look beautiful.

I pulled out a Minnie blanket and placed it on the both of us. It was made by my mom. My dad gave it to me when I was five and in a way it became my lucky blanket. I kept it with me 24/7. I guess it came in handy.

I lightly, sang a song that came to mind. It was one my dad said my mom used to when I was still forming in her womb. My mom wrote it down so she would not forget the lyrics. I still had the paper in my room somewhere. But I knew them by heart.

"Do you long to be left all alone... Set apart with a heart made of stone. There's a light that you shine there's a love. I see it in your eyes. " I lightly sang as I gazed at the sunset. " every day every night. I know time may divide. But fate is something we refuse to hide. And it's real and it's right. Something strange. Out of sight we say goodnight... "

I felt my eyes close from drowsiness.

Time skip by sleeping (y/n) >>>

Dream•••

"She's getting stronger. " said a non familiar voice. It sounded famine. It's a woman's voice.

I couldn't move and my eyes were frozen shut. Almost as if I was pearlized.

" Should we unlock it now. Or.... " asked another voice slightly more deeper than the first. Definitely a man's voice.

" No. Not yet. For now we wait. " said the one voice I heard first.

" This is a dangerous game were playing." said the second deep voice.