chapter eighteen : No more lies...sure... that's definitely not happening

Your pov.

As everyone stood before madam Reds grave all dressed in black. Her memorial had already passed, the rose scene with Ciel applying madam Reds dress had already happened. I watched as they slowly placed her coffin within the ground. Six feet under. I was wearing a normal black 'proper' dress along with my regular shoes.

While everyone was crying, I seemed to be the only one not shading a single tear. Besides Sebastian and Ciel I was the only one not crying. I've mostly learned to control my emotions throughout my years so, handling them during a funeral is easy. I had gone through this before, my dad held my hand as I watched the last time.

I let a four tears fall when I had finally reached home and went to my bedroom. My mind was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Finny cry on my shoulder. I petted he's shoulder in response to try to comfort him. Soon me and the servants went to wait for Ciel and Sebastian near the carriages.

"It seems she won't be visiting the manor anymore." said finny.

" Seems so buddy. " I spoke softly as I lightly patted he's shoulder. Events from yesterday seemed to flood back. But I brushed them off and kept thinking about what Emushere said to me after what happened.

Flash back ***.....***.....

"Your saying that you're from another dimension?" asked Ciel as I set in the chair before he's desk in my normal outfit(aka maid outfit). I lightly nodded in response.

"I'm confused. " he said trying to rap he's head around it.

"Let me explain in more detail. " I said sitting up straight. " Okay so, I come from a future dimension...where... Umm... How do I explain this... Where I am a little ahead of this time period." I said trying to sum it up.

"I'm listening? " said Ciel along with sebby showing interest as he stood behind he's master.

" I was born around 2005 (insert birthday date) (you can change if you wish) actually. A few days before Sebastian found me *cough, cough* and almost killed me *cough,cough*, I was walking to the super market to get some snacks, on the way there so I decided to take a shortcut through the alleyway by the way bad idea 😅." I explained.

I then mentioned what had happened next, especially about the hole melting wall situation and meeting Emushere (excluding the murder I accidentally committed). They seemed to raise there eyebrow at hole talking white tiger part.

"Yeah I know, I thought she was gonna kill me on the spot." I said *sighing* with relief.

" No, no...its just a little hard to believe." he said giving me the deadly serious look.

Oh Shit.

Emushere, help me.

Give me a second.

I immediately felt my entire body shut down at that moment. The only thing that functioned was one of my eyes the other seemed to be in use. I'll sum it up for yea, Emushere inhabited my body, bet left my right eye along with my right ear so I could hear and see the conversation. At that moment I emitted a blue aura which radiated off my body, it even seemed that one eye has turned a glowing blue hue.

"Hello darlings, nice to finally speak to the both of you." She said with a large grin upon her face. Along with her putting a leg over the other.

"What is this?" said Ciel in shock, Sebastien making sure to step before him in case he had to defend he's master.

"OH don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you."she said placing her...okay,my...or... Our hand on our chest...right?...you know what, whatever.