chapter eleven : ghosting

A/n: That's (pic above) gonna be explained later in the story. Anyways here is the update I promised sorry for taking long but ENJOY!!! This is mostly a filler but the next chapter will be moving on to the story.

I Promise.
____________________________________________________________

Your pov.

"Why won't you look at me?"

" Because.... Your eyes are surprisingly hypnotic!" I yelled as I magically broke myself from he's grip.

" Really? " he asked sounding slightly surprised.

" Yeah. Your hot... Bye!" I yelled as I ran out the room slightly blushing from the comment I just gave him.

He's not gonna let me live it down. I thought as I blushed, embarrassed.

Do you like the demon?

No! No. No.

I was just asking.

From than on I distracted myself with work. In between I asked questions about why I couldn't look into he's eyes. She advised me that if o started at he's eyes too long I'd probably get caught. As in he'd realize that my soul looked different. I guess it's true what they say.

The door to the soul is through the eyes.

They day ended swiftly. And obviously one way or another... Sebastien threw a slight snurcky comment. Which really made my face as bright as a tomato. We both turned inn after eating dinner. When I got in I noticed as always my cute adorable Dex was sleeping on he's side of the bed.

I jumped on bed and ruffled his fur. He woke up and snuggled up to my form. I smiled sweetly as pet he's fur gently. I than placed him carefully on bed and went to change out of my uniform. And put on my tank top and shorts.

I grabbed my phone and noticed that it was still at full battery.... Odd. The way I've been using it. I'd be sure it would be dead by now... Huh. I put on my headphones and listened to a few songs by Katy Perry. Specifically the new song...'SMILE'.

(A/n:By the way does anyone know that she's pregnant. I was slightly surprised when I found out.😊)

After a while of messing around. I fell onto the bed and looked at the ceiling tiredly. I than thought of the situation. I have not really looked at the situation carefully.

Emushere?

Yes, (y/n)?

What are the effects of having you formed with my soul?

Well... They are side effects.

Them being?

I'll list them down:

• You will have a mark on your upper back shoulder. 

• Your senses will be stronger.

• You'll feel slightly dizzy and nauseous if you over exert yourself.