chapter seventeen : The hidden secrets of our dreams.

Play the song if you want. ENJOY!!! 😊
_________________

Your pov.
Dream world ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

I woke up to an unusual version of a snowfall wonderland. My clothes had changed into the ones I once wore when I turned into a ghost that time when I went to meet my dad. The odd thing being that it was below 0 degrees and I felt as if it was at normal temperature.

My hair was lose and longer than usual. But I didn't think much about it. I quickly got up and walked around to see if I could find anything or anyone to tell me where I was.

"Hello!?" I yelled out as I kept walking.

I turned left after a while and noticed a bright light in the far distance. I slowly walked to it slightly hoping it wasn't a gate to heaven since I really didn't wanna die just yet. But surprisingly it wasn't.... It looked like a castle.

" Odd... "  I muttered as I stepped closer.

I had reached the door and raised my hand about to knock but slightly held back... Then lightly knocked which seemed to open the door immediately. I stepped back as it opened. I than slowly stepped in and looked around.

" Hello is anyone there!?" I yelled out.

No response. I was about to check out  one of the doors until an unexpected response yelled out.

" Oh your here." said a familiar cheery voice.

I freaked out a bit as I turned around and noticed a women sitting at the table sipping some tea. She looked like version of a goddess. I carefully stepped back. But she seemed to point to the seat near the table where she was having tea.

I carefully walked and set where she told me to. Making sure to not look her straight in the eye but she surprised me by raising my head to make me look straight at her. She had a friendly smile as she pored me a cup of tea. Which I just looked at suspiciously, afraid she had poisoned it.

" Aren't you gonna drink up. " she said simply.

" ....who are you? " I asked.

" Don't you recognize me? " she said simply with a bit of a proud smile.

I raised an eyebrow in question.

" Or would you prefer to see me in my tiger form." she said simply. I was shocked.

" E-Emushere?" I called out.

" In the flesh. " she said happily.

" Woah." I said referring to her appearance.

" What you think?" she said standing up and showing off.

" Your looking great." I said complimenting her. What I said genuine through.

" Aww thanks." she said sitting down then taking a sip of tea. I lightly picked it up and took a little sip and I'll tell you this... The... Tea.... Was amazing. The perfect blend.

" This is really good. " I said taking another sip.

" Oh thanks, it's a new recipe I'm trying out. Anyway, don't you have anything to ask?" she questioned.