chapter ten : The white tiger.

Your pov.

" Umm. Hello. " I said slightly terrified. As the majestic creature stood before me.

It's good you kept your promise. Most would be running by now.

" believe me. I understand you completely." I said trying to ease the tension.

It was a white tiger with peculiar pair of eyes. It looked like any normal tiger but bigger and had white fur along with two pairs of black eyes. They were very enchanting. If you looked long enough you might get hypnotic. I began the formalities.

" umm... My name is -" I said but was cut off by her. I'm saying 'Her' since her voice is feminine and demanding it sounds like a tigress's powerful voice.

" (Y/n) Lee (L/n). I know I'v been keeping an eye on you. My name is Emushere. " she introduced herself.

" It's nice to meet you. " I said slightly relaxing a bit. But that got me thinking. Why was she keeping an eye on me?

" I know you must have questions?" she said as she lay down a bit.

I nodded in response.

" Why did you come to me?  And why were you keeping an eye on me?" I asked.

" Sit down. " she commanded.

I immediately did as she said without questions. Almost as if I was voice operated. Weird.

" How much do you know about reincarnation?" she asked.

" Just the usual information. Why? " I said plainly.

" Do you remember your last reincarnation?" she asked.

" of course not. Nobody ever remembers. " I said simply.

" Why do you think your hair turned white and your usual (s/c) skin turned paler. " she asked.

" I....?" I hesitated. " ....don't know." I said as I ruffled it up a little.

" Do you wish to know?" she asked.

" Yes. " I answered.

" Your not from this world. Are you? " she asked carefully.

" ....No. " I answered.

" does anyone else know?" she asked.

" no. " I answered.

" good. Keep it that way. If they find out that you know more than you should. They might stop you from ever getting out of there sight. Even worse they might kill you. Or use you as a weapon to get rid of there enemies."

I nodded in response. But made sure to ask.

" how did you know that I wasn't from here? " I asked.

" Your father told me to look after you."

" My father!? He knows I'm here?" I asked feeling slightly relived.

She nodded in response.

" What are you? " I asked. She seemed to smile at my question.

" I..... "

" Am..... "

" Your other half. "

" other half?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

" Yes."