Chapter 15 - Figuring Things Out

A week has passed since Dream had last talked to George, he was starting to lose hope if he would ever talk to him again.

In the meantime he was hanging out with Tommy. People thought it was weird that he was hanging out with someone he got exiled but he didn't know what else to do to get George off his mind, the Dream SMP reminded him of George and Tommy was far away from that, it seemed like the best option to forget.

He also didn't mind hanging out with Tommy, he was funny and even though he was always annoying messing with things back in society, he wasn't that bad here and listened to him most of the time.

Tommy questioned him a few times about why he was hanging out with him but he just shrugged, he didn't care to tell and he was mostly just bored back home.

He would also call Sapnap everyday to make sure he and George were okay, and Sapnap started gaining his trust back with Dream. He heard that George was doing better than before but nothing else, Sapnap didn't want to tell him everything and he understood. He deserved his privacy.

Dream was starting to come to terms with things as well, he has been happier in the later days and started to somewhat accept it. Even though he missed George a lot he tried to let it go and not push him further away. He wanted George to go to Dream, he thought it would be best even though he missed him greatly. Dream just had to keep reminding him of a phrase. 

'All good things come to those who wait.'

~~~

The week went by slowly for George, he didn't really have anything to keep him busy other than hanging with the other members of Mexican L'manburg (it was an old country on the DSMP before Kinoko and Las Nevadas). They were a funny group that's for sure, but they were great friends to George, always being there for him.

Sapnap told him that Dream kept calling, he didn't mind it, but it made him think about Dream more and more.

He was always wondering why Dream would call so often and what his intentions were with it. He was hesitant to trust him again to say the least.

He was at war with himself in his head, on one side he did want to make amends and at least talk to him but on the other, he didn't forgive him yet, he took everything away from him.

He wondered why Dream wouldn't just call or text him, if it was because he didn't want to talk to him or just didn't care too?

That night he stayed up till the late hours, thinking about everything. He was finally free from the emotions that overtook his thoughts so now he could finally think straight.

His castle was gone, he knew that for sure, it was gone and probably not coming back and he accepted that, plus it wouldn't be fair to Eret to take it back once again.

His friendship with Dream, he wasn't too sure of. He missed him, more than he would even admit to himself but he really did. In George's mind, Dream was his other half, his right hand man, and not talking to him for a week killed him. 

He missed their late night talks, the way he understood him even when no one did, his laugh when he said something stupid, the way he would joke around with him, the way he looked at him like he was the only one there.

The way he looked at him?

That thought startled him. Confused him.

George didn't get it, he didn't understand why he was getting thoughts like that, and why now? Then he realized.

Oh

Shit

It finally clicked. 

He liked Dream, more than just 'liked' Dream.