Chapter 11 - The New Problem

One week has passed by, and it was pretty good. The fixing of the castle, Dream taught George some fighting techniques to better protect himself since they were planning on taking on Techno and to be honest, just for his own safety. And now it is almost time to make the plan and meet up with the whole crew. 

One problem though.

"Who the hell did this?" George asked, looking at what used to be his house.

It had pieces of it missing, walls bashed down, and graffiti everywhere saying some not so good things. Not to mention a lot of items have been stolen.

"Tommy." Dream deadpanned. He knew the kid would get into some trouble before the meeting, but he didn't know he was going to go this extreme, yet he wasn't surprised, it's Tommy they were talking about.

"Tommy? I thought we were supposed to be teaming with them, hell, we were going to plan later today about the fight with Techno." George exclaimed.

He was upset, not that his property was vandalised, but because that place was his own safe place, somewhere to escape the responsibilities and to go think, but now it's been intruded. He hated that the most, it felt like someone went through his thoughts without permission and now knows his secrets and insecurities.

"Don't worry, I'll make him pay for this." Dream said reassuringly which George didn't may too much mind to as he already figured as much.

If he were going to be completely honest, he was absolutely pissed at Tommy for doing such a thing, and for what a gag? For something to do? He knew that he wouldn't let Tommy get off with this one easily.

Dream wanted to storm off and think about all the ways to punish Tommy, but he also wanted to stay there for George, he looked so hurt which was fair enough, he had just been betrayed. He didn't know why, but he knew it meant a lot to him and if it meant a lot to George then it meant a lot to Dream.

After long nights staying up till unhealthy hours of the nights thinking he finally realised that he didn't care about George as a friend but more than that, way more than he would want to say out loud yet think in his head, he didn't want to lose him.

"Are you good? You look a little.. Pissed." George said with a slight quiver in his voice, he knew what Dream could do to Tommy, but he didn't want it to actually happen. Sure he was mad but he knew Dream could easily take it a step too far. 

"I am George. He trespassed on your territory. My King's territory and broke it. That is something to be pissed about." He couldn't hide his anger and let it pour out of him. "He needs to pay for what he has done. For what he has always does. Screw Techno for now, if i'm going to ever team with that kid he needs to learn some fucking manners."

George hasn't seen Dream that mad ever in their years of friendship. He didn't know why it bothered him so much, and didn't get why he would get so mad about it. It wasn't even his, yeah he hung out there sometimes with him but it wasn't his.

"Dream, you are being irrational, calm down and we can fix this peacefully."

"No George." He snapped. " I can't calm down, we have let this go on for far too long and it's going to end now."

Dream finally stormed off with a million and one thoughts running through his head. He didn't mean to yell at him like that but he did mean what he said, every word of it. He needed Tommy to be done with his shenanigans and actually not cause havoc for once.

George let Dream go, he didn't care to chase after him, he needed some time alone and so did he. He looked back at what used to be his safe haven to see the broken in pieces, but it wasn't all gone, he had hope to fix it and that's what he did.