Chapter 9 - What Happened

"Technoblade." Dream stated sternly.

"Dream." Technoblade said back with the same intensity.

Everyone was in shock and no one else talked other than the two.

"What are you doing." It was more of a statement, he knew what Techno was doing.

"What does it look like, Dream?" Techno chuckles. "You're repeating history, and so I plan on doing the same."

"What?" Dream got out, confused at where he was going with this.

"You see. I thought everyone would have learned after the last war, history repeats itself, I guess I was wrong though."

Dream stayed quiet waiting for Techno to continue.

"Do you see what you're doing here Dream, look around. We are celebrating a war, an explosion for god's sake. And George being King, really you know better than that."

"How are we repeating history here Techno?"

"What happened after the first war? You all celebrated, it was over, well until a month later when someone else got in charge, and how well did that end last time."

"So you're just going to explode the castle, and for what? Your stupid anarchy line?"

Techno chuckled at this again. "Well, as a matter of a fact, yes. But also to get you dumb asses to understand that government or any kind of ruling of that matter will never work."

Before anyone could stop him he put the finishing touches on the monster he was creating. People were rushing around the room some having swords and axes in hands, others bows or crossbows, they all had one objective, kill the wither before it can destroy to much.

The first thing Dream did was look back at George, he had fear in his eyes and stared at the monster shell shocked, Dream immediately shoved George behind him, while doing so he was trying to find someone to keep him safe while also making sure the wither didn't come close to George.

Everything was a blur as arrows were shot and fire and holes were everywhere. Some people ran away while others stayed and helped. The wither started heading to the centre of the room as did Techno who was fighting off anyone who tried to get close to him or his creation, only arrows were effective because of that, then everything went black.

~~~

Dream woke up somewhere else dazed and confused. He wasn't where he was last night, well he could only presume it was last night. As his senses started to kick in he heard talking on the other side of the room.

"How many people got injured the other day?" One of the voices asked the other.

"I don't know, well there was Dream, Tubbo, Tommy." He started to list off a few people. "Niki and Punz, i'm pretty sure but they were not as damaged as bad as most and went home yesterday, that new girl Puffy i'm pretty sure her name is, Eret, oh and George- "

That name shocked Dream, his eyes shot open and he sat up, it hurt like hell but he didn't notice over the adrenaline pumping through his veins. He noticed that the two voices were none other than Ghostbur and Fundy. They shot their heads over to Dream once he shot up.

"Dream, calm down you're okay." Ghostbur hushed Dream as he realised the look on his face. Dream looked like he just jumped out of a nightmare.

"Where am I? Where is everyone?" Dream started rambling, panicked. He didn't even take a second to look at himself, he was covered with dried blood on his arms and stomach, there weren't any huge cuts but there was enough to lose a lot of blood. He also had burns on his left calf from the explosion. They didn't want to clean him up till he was awake.