Chapter 20 - My King

"Are we gonna tell anyone?" George asks.

Now that they were officially dating George didn't mind the thought of people really knowing he liked Dream and that they were dating unless Dream wasn't okay with it. He hasn't come out as bi so he really didn't know his perspective of the whole ordeal.

"Um, sure. Could we go slow with that process though? This is all new to me." Dream hesitated.

It's not that Dream was ashamed about being bisexual, he loved being part of such a loving community and he knew that his friends will accept him like they have accepted George. He just never had a reason to come out and say it, he never thought it was a big deal but this is, dating George is a big deal to him.

He knew that dating George would also include coming out to people and he didn't mind that option. He just knew it would take time for him to prepare for everyone to know since he has kept it to himself for quite a while.

"Alright, I'm down for that. Do you have any ideas when and who you would want to tell first, I don't really mind and this is bigger for you since this is also you're coming out." George reasoned.

"I wouldn't mind telling Sap." he shrugged. "I'm pretty sure he knows that i'm bi anyways."

That comment made George laugh. "Okay, yeah I wouldn't mind that. I don't think he is too busy right now. I called him when I was walking here and he didn't seem to have plans other than hanging out with Big Q."

"Yeah, I would be down to do it right now if you're okay with it."

"Of course I'm okay with it." George was excited that Dream was so okay with it and grabbed his hand. Dream looked shocked at first and then smiled, he smiled back.

George was the most excited to see Sapnap's reaction since he has been talking about Dream for a week straight, he knew he would be excited about them being together.

George dialed Sapnap's number and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello!.. One sec Q, George is calling." They heard Sapnap call on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Sap." George said.

"Hi Sappy." Followed from Dream.

"Oh hi Dream!" Sapnap's voice perked up when he heard Dream's voice.

"How are you?" Dream asks.

"Oh I'm good.. Why did you guys call?"

George and Dream looked at each other not knowing who was going to say it, George decided too. His only thoughts were If I say it it would make this process less stressful for Dream. And he was right, Dream didn't know where to start and he was starting to panic about it and fidget.

"You know how I said that I was going to meet up to talk to Dream today?" George asked.

"Yeah... Wait a minute is this about..." Sapnap was catching onto what was happening.

Dream gave George a look but he dismissed it.

"Yeah so, we just wanted to let you know that we are dating a-" George was cut off.

"YOU GUYS AR-" Sapnap was cut off as well. 

"SHUT UP SAPNAP! You can't tell anyone, we aren't ready for others to know okay?"

"Okay okay." Sapnap took a minute to calm down. "So you 2 are dating and this isn't a prank?"

"Yup, this isn't a prank" George said happily and squeezed Dream's hand, Dream squeezed his hand back to show his appreciation with all of this. George didn't need to be told he knows how hard it is to come out and was glad to help him. He was also happy to call Dream his.