He sat on the edge of my bed next to me and rubbed my back.

"Oh hush it wasn't that bad. Take a nap or something." He mumbled.

"Cant. We're going out." I mumbled into my blanket.

"Eh?! Where? I don't remember saying we're going somewhere." He exclaimed.

"Oh right I forgot to tell you. We're going roller skating with the idiots. In like 40 minutes." I said rolling over to face the ceiling.

"Wy didn't you tell me sooner?!" He yelled.

"I forgot! Stop yelling!" I yelled back at him.

"Ughhh! Whatever, go get ready then." He said annoyed.

"Don't be be rude and shitty. Go change and then you can come back in here." I replied while pushing him out of my room.

He went to his room and I started walking to my closet to pick out an outfit.

"What to wear what to wear."

I picked out baggy jeans and a white shirt with a print on it.

The fit😫

The fit😫

I start changing and then go to fix my hair up . While I was in my bathroom katsuki came in ready and sat on my bed.

I turn my head to look at him for a second.

"Well you look nice."  I smiled.

"I'm wearing a hoodie and jeans , you weirdo." He sighed.

"Fine don't take the compliment! What's up with you today? Someone's moody." I asked looking back in the mirror.

"Nothing is up, just stressed from stupid school." He sighed.

"Anything I can do to help?" I said walking over to my bed to sit next to him.

"Ya give me a kiss and I'll feel better." He smirked.

"Your so dumb." I laughed leaning on for a peck.

His hands were moving around my waist.

"Hey! We gotta go soon!" I said hitting his hands away.

"Just 5 minutes. And you look so good." He mumbled kissing my lips moving me onto his lap.

"5 minutes? How about...6 or 7?" I smiled kissing him again.

"I can work with that." He said laying down on his back while I was still on his waist

*knock knock.*