Feeling down✨

*time skip . It's Monday.*

I wake up and roll out of bed as usual. Today I woke up unmotivated and didn't even want to get out of bed. My only motivation was to see katsuki. The marks he left on my neck from homecoming finally went away after the weekend thankfully.

I got up and did my routine. It was sloppy so I looked like I just woke up and walked out the door. I put my curls in a quick pineapple bun. I put on katuski's oversized black hoodie over my uniform and walk out the door.

He was waiting for me on my porch as always.
"What's wrong?" He asked me grabbing my hand seeing I looked off.

"I'm just tired." I replied. I wasn't actually tired, I was just in a mood. I get highs and lows thanks to my depression. But I didn't want katsuki to worry.

We walked to class and I slumped down into my seat and put my hoodie over my head, putting my head down on my desk.

I just wanted to be crawled up in my bed taking a nap. Aizawa went on about class. I had my head down most of the time with my eyes closed.

After class katsuki comes up to my desk and crouches down to eye level. "Hey dumbass." I turn my head from resting in my arms.

"Hmm?" I hum cause that's all I can I get out.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He mumbled out.

"Nothing I'm fine." I mumbled out closing my eyes back up and putting my head back down.

"Ok well cmon ,class ended we have to go home." He lifted my arm to get me out of my seat.

I stood up and started walking to the door with my hands In my pockets.

Katsuki is walking next to me and we haven't really talked on the way because I was so quiet.

We finally made it to my door. I unlocked it and right when I was about to twist the knob katsuki grabs my wrist and spins me around.

"What?" I say looking back at him.

"What the hell is up with you today? Did I do something?" He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Of course not . You didn't do anything wrong katsuki. I'm just.. sad for no reason. Don't you ever get waves of depression some days?" I asked him looking down.

"I know how you feel, Ive felt that before." All he did after I felt was pull me into a tight hug. I put my hands around his waist and so did he. I pulled away and opened my door.

"Can you stay for a little bit." I asked him while stepped into the house.

"Ya I can stay." He simply says walking in after me.

"KAKI IM HOME, KATSUKI IS GONNA STAY FOR A LIL BIT." I yelled up the stairs.

I dragged bakugo into my room and threw my bag on the ground. I sat on my bed and held my arms out for hugs.
"Ahh c'mere ." Katuski said and came swooping my up onto his lap to hug him. I put my arms under his arms and hug him back,resting my head on his shoulder. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we sat there hugging each other.

All I needed that day was a hug. From him. All my worry's were gone while we were hugging.

He smells like warm caramel and cologne. I separate a little bit from the hug and press my forehead against his ,looking into his beautiful red eyes.

I gave him a peck on the lips and went back into the hug.

"Do you want to spend the night?" I asked him pulling away from the hug again.

"Are you sure you want me to spend the night? Is your brother alright with it?" He asked me with a questioning face.

"Yes I'm sure and I don't think he'll care that much." I sighed out.