Why again✨

I finally wake up and hear muffled voices.

I look around and I'm in a very cold and dark room. I try to move but my arms and legs are in chains. My legs have weight chains on them and my arms have handcuffs. It was so cold and all I was wearing were shorts and a tank top.

I tried using my quirk but it just wouldn't work. Just like last time they took me.

I kept yanking on my handcuffs which made a jingle noise and someone came into my room.

"Oh your finally awake!" I heard toga squeal peeking through my door.

She left and I asume she told the other people who were in the building.

The man who claims to be my "father" walked in to the room as if everything is normal.

"Hey how did you sleep?" He said crouching in front of me.

"I knew something was off with you." I said with tears building up in my eyes.

"Your right. I never really cared about meeting you and what not. I just wanted the money that was being handed to me by your 'admirer'." He muttered moving his hair out of his face.

"Fuck you. I hope you rot by a dumpster in a alleyway." I said spitting at him.

"Hey hey, don't get mad at me. I have nothing against you kid. I just didn't care enough about you. Get yourself killed for all I care. But i got my money and it's my time to get out of this shithole."He sighed standing up walking towards the door.

"Oh hey one more question. The heroes ever find that villain that killed ya mom?" He asked facing the door.

"W-what, no." I said shakily.

"Well, I'm proud of you 'sweetie' you finally found him. He's standing right in front of you."he said looking back at me with a devilish smirk. He walked out and locked the door to the room I was in.

After he said that, My heart dropped and I could feel it shattering into a million tiny pieces.

"W-what, no no no. NO, YOU PSYCHOTIC BASTARD, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, pulling on my chains as hard as I could. I'm using all my strength to try and break free but I'm not going anywhere.

"COME BACK HERE YOU MURDERER! I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS! ILL FIND YOU I SWEAR I WILL!" I yelled again while sobbing my eyes out, my voice cracking every other word.

I gave up on trying to break from these strong chains and just sat there sobbing in a pool of my own tears.

15 minutes pass and the door starts opening again.

"I see you've calmed down." I heard a low raspy voice say.

"Why? Why am I here, what the fuck do you want from me?!" I yelled at Dabi still shedding tears.

He walked up to my crouched in front of me.

"Because you are special, and special people have this done to them." He smirked gripping my jaw to make me look at him.

"Don't touch me." I said moving my head back.

"Look at me." He gritted through his teeth, moving my head back to face him.

He stared into my eyes and threw my head back. He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Be a good girl and I might let you off some of the chains." He smirked closing the door.