Date day

Mild nsfw warning!

Our internship week came to an end. We got on the train to head back home. I was so exhausted from what endeavor made us do. He only used me for a Birdseye view which took up most of my energy.

As soon as I got home I went straight to my room and fell asleep. When I woke up it was about 1:00 pm . My nap didn't last long from my brother barging into my room.

"Oh finally your back. The house is so quiet without you yelling." He smirkingly said .

"Shut the hell up." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Hey hey calm down lady." He said putting his hands up in defeat.

He threw the pillow back at me and walked out my room. When I woke up from my nap I had some messages from katsuki.

*message from katsuki*

"Hey dumbass I'm picking you up."
"Answer me."
"Can you pick up the damn phone!"
"Answer my text."
"I'm almost there. answer me."

Crap why didn't he wait until I answered.

*knock knock*

Ugh he's here already?

You rush downstairs and open the door for katsuki.
"Oh heyyyy, what are you doing here loser?" I said awkwardly standing against the door frame.

"Why didn't you answer me? We're going somewhere and you don't even look ready." He said in an annoyed voice.

"Oh well you seeeee I was kinda.. asleep. And so I didn't see your messages until well .. now. But I'll get ready right now, you can come to my room." I said smiling letting him inside.

We walked to my room and he sat onto my bed waiting for me to get ready.

"So where are we going? What do I wear? Something 'fancy' or what I always wear?" I asked him standing in front of him.

"Just wear what you always wear. It's nothing super 'fancy'." He said reassuring me.

"Ok you got it." I smiled out.

I turned away from him so my back was facing him and took my shirt off while searching in my closet for clothes. I found a shirt and after I put it on I turn back to katsuki and his eyes were wide with a red tint across his face.

"Oh sorry, I didn't think it was a big deal because you already changed in front of me-" he cut me off.
"It's..fine -idiot just get ready." He mumbled out covering his face filling with blush.

I continued to get dressed and then went to the bathroom to do my hair. I came out the bathroom and put my shoes on.

"Ok let's go!" I said cheerfully.

Bakugo lowered his phone from his eyes and looked me up and down.

I came out and walked past him opening my bedroom door. He followed behind me as I left the house. He closed my front door while I walked away and to his car.

He started the car and we both got in. He played music from his phone so it wasn't quite.

(Song playing•(your fav artist and song)

My eyes lit up and turned to him while he drove off.

"You like (artist) to?! They're literally my favorite!" I said excited putting my hand on his arm.