They're back✨

.... that night with karizma we did everything imaginable.

I didn't even sleep last night, we stayed up till 3 in the afternoon the next day when my aunt picked me up.

God I was so tired.

"So honey did you have fun?" My aunt asked driving home.

"Ya it was something." I smiled.

"Well that's good to know,love." She smiled back.

..

We got home and I went straight upstairs and into my bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

I fell asleep and took a 2 hour nap. When I woke up it was 5 in the afternoon. I got a call and text from katuski. I wanted to fall asleep so bad but I had to pack my bags back to the dorm.

I started packing everything. Even the skateboard karizma gave me.

"Kakkiii!" I yelled past my door while in my room.

He opens my door . "What do you want!" He says looking down at me on the floor packing my bags.

"Think you can take me to school tomorrow?" I asked.

"Uh ya sure I can." He reply's then leaves.

After I finish packing I get my phone and FaceTime Katuski back. He picks up.

"Hey idiot what's up." He said setting up his phone cause he's playing a game.

"Oh nothing just calling you back. Sorry I was taking a nap." I replied.

"Oh uh it's fine. So what did you do at that girls house." He asked clicking the controller in his hand.

"Oh we went skating and look she gave me this board! Isn't that cool?" I asked showing the board up to the screen.

He looked for one second and back at the game.

"Uh huh looks pretty cool." He mumbled.

"Are you even paying attention!" I said crossing my arms.

"Yes yes! Keep going!" He said raising his voice.

...

"So then me and her opened the door and then..." I stopped mid sentence cause it looked like he was ignoring me and paying more attention to the game.

After not speaking for like 30 seconds he looks up at the camera and makes eye contact.

"...and then what happened?" He asked.

"Oh so you were listening." I smiled and then started to continue where I left off.

***
As soon as I got off the phone with him I went downstairs to go get something to eat. While walking past kaki's room I heard my aunt talking to him. I'm nosy so I put my ear against the door and she sounded kinda mad.

"He can't he just can't,Kaki! She's never even met him! I don't have a problem with it I just... want her to be okay!" I heard my aunts muffled voice whisper yelling.

Him? Who's him. And were they talking about me? I can't think right now I'm too tired.

***

"Y/n! Wake up so I can drop you off loser!" I heard Kaki yell while banging on my door.

"Ughhh." I said rubbing my eyes open.

I get up and get dressed into my uniform. Brush my teeth and do my hair. I get my bags from the floor and put them in kakis car. I only brought 2 bags with me and my board so it wasn't that serious.