The big 3✨

"Today class we will be going more in depth on the hero work studies. I have brought in some people who have experienced it firsthand to talk with you guys. I suggest you listen carefully." Aizawa mumbled.

3 students opened the door and came waking
In.

"These 3 are 3rd years and they rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the big 3." Aizawa said.

We al turn our heads and look at each other. These 3 are the best in the hero course.

"They don't look all that special to me. Except for the girl, she's pretty hot." Denki said.

I flicked the back of his head and whispered among our class.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki." Aizawa said pointing to a dark purple haired boy.

As soon as aizawa call his name he had this scared look on his face. It frightened me.

"I can't. You two g-go. Even if I imagine them as potatoes, I know they are still there. I can't s-say anything. I wanna... go home." Amajiki said turning his head to the wall.

"Cmon Amajiki! You need to have the heart of lion, not a kitten!" The light blue haired girl said.

"This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first years are going to so much fun ahead of you. Oh.wait. Why are you wearing a mask on your face? Are you sick? " the blue haired girl questioned shoji.

"And your todoroki right? How'd you get that burn on your face?" She asked again.

"That's none of your-" Todoroki got cut off.

"And ,Ashido. If your horns break off, do you think you'll grow new one? Oooh and can you wiggle them? Oh my goodness there's so much I wanna know about everyone!" Nejire exclaimed.

Man does she like asking questions.

"Aw! She's a total airhead. Even cuter!" Denki said rocking back and forth.

"This is irrational." Aizawa said with a view ready to pop.

"Oh sir don't worry. I'm up next and totally get the class refocused!" The blonde in the front of the class said.

"The future is gonna be?!" He said putting his hand to his ear.

We were all silent not understanding.

"Gonna be what?" Denki asked.

"Awful! That's your part guys! Oh crap. My call and response was a total fail." He laughed out.

All them are kinda weirdos.

"Heads up! the brand new plan is that all of you firsts year must fight me at once!" He exclaimed.

"Huh? Huh?!" We all gasp.

"You want to fight us?" Kiri asked.

"Well if you want them to experience what we experienced this is a pretty rational way of doing it. Right eraser head?" He asks.

"Do whatever you want." Mr Aizawa mumbled out.

***
we met in gym gamma.

"Now, who's gonna start this party?" Mirio asks.

"I've got this." Krishima said ready to fight.

"No. I'll go first." I said stepping up.

"Oh perfect. I've heard a lot about you!" Mirio said.

I saw an opportunity and I took it. Fighting with the top student at UA. This is the best experience I could ask for right now.