Grocery store✨

I woke up cuddled in katsukis arms. My cheek had dried tears on them while I looked up at his sleeping figure.

"Good morning ." I said ruffling his hair.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes awake.

"Morning idiot. Feeling better?" He ask.

"Ya I feel a little better." I said looking him in the eyes.

"We should start getting ready for school." I said sitting up.

***

The school day went on like normal, nothing special. I was just pretty quiet. Lunch time rolled around and I still wasn't talking much. I wasnt eating that much either , just playing with my food with the fork.

"Y/n?"
"Y/n?" Sero said repeating himself.

"Hmm? What?" I asked looking up.

"You ok? Your pretty quiet today." He asked.

"Oh um ya I'm fine. Sorry just tired." I smiled.

"Ok just checking!" He smiled back at me then ate his lunch.

***At the dorms.

"I cannot believe they got rid of those spicy nuggets so fast." Mina whined about lunch earlier today while we sat in the common area.

Mina, me, Jiro, Denki, Sero, hagakure and ochako, and Momo were in there all together.

"I know! I was going there every mother fucking day for them things!" I said back to mina.

"Ya cause your-" Ochako was saying until I cut her off.

"What was that?-" I asked turning my head back to her.

"Ya cause your fatass can't go without em-" she was saying.

"Did a- did a broke- did a broke hoe say she can't afford fucking nuggets? That's what I thought I heard. Ya sound hungry hoe, and if your hungry ya must be... what? Broke." I snapped back them turned back to mina like nothing happened.

"K fatass" I heard hagakure say.

"At least I have an ass! Look at you, paper thin looking head ass. Shut the fuck up dumbass hoe." I scoffed flipping her off and Getting up from the couch.

"You two need to get it together." Mina said walking with me.

Once i got upstairs mina asked me if I wanted to chill in her room.

"Maybe later, I'm gonna hop on my PC and play with some friends for a little." I said pointing back to my room.

"Ok well text me after!" She said going into her room.

*** near 5:30 or 6

"Ughhh FUCK I almost got him I swear!" I yelled into my headset.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I yell.

It's katsuki.

"Hey what do you want?" I said still focusing on my game.

"Aizawa wants us in the common area in 5 minutes ." He said a by the door.

"Alright I'll be down in a second." I told him.

He walked up to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hurry up dumbass." He scoffed and kissed my cheek then left, but he said it right next to my mic.

"Woahhhh who's voice is that? That was seggsy." I heard one of my friends say.

Me and The others started laughing at her comment.