Training camp 3✨

Me and Todoroki continued to run through the forest with poisonous gas filling the air.

While we were running mandalay used her quirk on us.

"Class A and B you are the villains targets. The pro hero eraser head has granted you permission to use your quirks to fight against them." Her voice or echoed in our heads.

"Great we're the targets." I said throwing my hands up.

Soon Todoroki pulls me into a bush quickly.

"What the hell todor-" he cut me off by putting his hand of my mouth.

"Villain up ahead." He whispered letting go of my face.

"We have been told some of the villains targets is kacchan and y/n! Please try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!" Madalay's quirk said.

My eyes widened and I fell backwards on the ground.

"Y/n we have to get you back to camp." Todoroki informed me.

"No! I have to find Katuski. We have to help him!" I exclaimed.

"Shhh! Whisper." He told me.

"I'm sorry. We have To find him right now."I whispered .

"Okay Cmon we'll go around this path." He said taking my hand to follow him.

As we were running through the forest we here yelling.

"Cmon you bastard!" I heard.

"Katsuki!" I started running towards the yelling.

We made it to him but he was fighting a villain. Todoroki set off an ice blast perfectly timed before the villain cut through Katuski.

"What the hell are you doing here icy-hot!" He yelled waving his arms around.

"I'm here to! And we have to get back to camp why are you fighting Katuski!" I yelled at him.

"Because Thai is villain and we can fight! Did you not grasp that enough?" He yelled back continuing to fight the villain.

"Great well we didn't train for nothing." I said while manifesting wings to fly to villain.

I flew up and landed a kick on him breaking. His teeth which grew out of his mouth thanks to his quirk.

"We have to run!" I exclaimed from the air.

Soon big sounds and trees clashing came from next to us in the forest.

"Tokoyami? Dark shadow?" I said out loud.

Everyone turned their heads turned to the forest.

Soon we see shoji carrying deku while running.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, one of you give us some light!" Shoji yelled running towards us.

Dark shadow comes in a smashes the villain to the ground. The wind he made cause me to fall to the ground.

"We need light now! He's out of control!" Shoji yelled.

"I can use my fire." Todoroki suggests while standing up.

"Not so fast." Katsuki said holding his chest.

Katsuki held Todoroki back because dark shadow was still fighting the villain.

"Now finish him." Katuski mumbled out when dark shadow crushed the villain.

As soon as that happens Todoroki and Katuski send explosions and fire towards dark shadow.

Tokoyami pants and breaths heavy in relief.