Death is a scary concept

Maybe I'll just... sleep now.

I could finally see myself drift off, the pain starting to lift away. My eyes falling back to sleep.

. . .

No ones p.o.v

Hey, idiots go get y/n for dinner for me, ya?" Bakugo asked Sero and Denki.

"On it!" Sero and Denki exclaimed.

"She might be asleep so don't just yell around In there." Bakugo mumbled.

"We get it dude!" Denki shrugged.

..

*knock knock*

"Are we allowed to just go in? Shes probably sleeping so we have to wake her up." Denki asked.

"Hm i Guess so." Sero shrugged.

"Heyo! Your favorite tape boy is here!" Sero exclaimed coming in.

"Rise and shine! Dinners ready downstairs!" Denki says while they both stand at your door.

They both walk in to wake you up a little.

"Hey y/n? Wake up cmon." Denki said shaking you a little bit.

"Hmm? What's all this?" Sero asked himself while walking around your room seeing pill bottles scattered around the center and water spilled everywhere.

After seconds. He realized.

"Hey. Hey cmon this isn't funny. Cmon stop fucking with me." He says turning around to shake your arm with Denki.

"Sero don't be so aggressive, she's a heavy sleeper!" Denki exclaimed still clueless.

"Hey, hey! Y/N CMON! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. DENKI GO GET AIZAWA NOW!" Sero yells shaking my body.

After Sero yelled that. Denki realized. He froze with his eyes wide and couldn't move in his place. Just staring at his friends almost lifeless body in front of him.

"DENKI NOW! STOP STANDING THERE LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT!" Sero yelled.

Denki snaps out of his zone and runs out the door and downstairs to mr Aizawa's office.

"As class president I suggest you stop running in the dorms Kaminari!" Iida says pointing at him.

"Kami whats wrong?" Mina asks as he runs past her.

"MR AIZAWA, ITS Y/N. I DONT THINK SHES.. ALIVE AND I NEED YOU. AND SERO IS UP THERE AND . I- I" kaminari sobs.

"KAMINARI WHAT IS WRONG? WHERE IS SHE?" Aizawa yells standing up from his desk quickly.

"I-in her room. With Sero." Denki cried while he ran behind Aizawa.

"One of you call 911 we need a ambulance now!" Aizawa yelled at the students in the kitchen.

Sero p.o.v

What the hell is taking them so long.