Burn in a good way..

I would recommend reading a few last lines from the chapter before if you forgot anything since I haven't updated for a while, but sorry Babes I'm back!

Song of the chapter: Shame, by Mitski

♡♡♡

My nap didn't last long as I was shocked awake by a daily, reoccurring nightmare.

My breathing heavy but slowed as I realized, once again I was in my room.

I'm tired of this. Tired of the nightmares everyday. Tired of these thoughts in my head. Tired of Dabi always In my head, telling me to do stuff. I can hear his voice as the little intrusive thoughts go past my head.

I shake my head and my thoughts away.

'What time is it?' I ask myself.

I check my phone and it's only 9pm. Katuski
Is definitely already asleep.

What should I do. I took a nap so I'm not really tired anymore.

Should I just stay awake until I can't anymore?

I know other people are awake in the common area. I just have no one to be comfortable with.

I throw my blanket off of my legs and open my door to go to the common area, to see who is awake.

I make it down there and mostly everyone is just talking quietly and just socializing.

I go to the fridge and grab a bottle of water while I stand it the kitchen. Watching everyone from afar.

Everyone looks like they're having so much fun. I just smile to myself knowing they are happy.

I hear someone open the fridge next to me and It snapped me out of my zone out.

"Hey, y/n! What's up, we haven't talked lately." Sero smiled at me.

"Oh. Hey uhm nothing really just ...here. How was your break?" I asked.

"It was good. I missed my family so it was fun with them. And you?" He asked leaning on the counter with me.

"It was.. good. I was uh with my family too. And I was at bakugos house too." I nodded my head.

"Oh cool, his parents like you?" He asked me raising a eyebrow.

"Definitely. His mom is amazing and so sweet to me. It's like a second home." I smiled just at the thought.

"Dubs dubs, alright I'll catch you later, imma go tape Mineta to the ceiling with Denki!" He smiled and ran off.

Great.

God why am I so anxious all of a sudden.

Solutions, I could sleep it off. Or I could smoke it off..

Smoke it off it is.

I go up to my room and grab my stuff and head out the the dorm porch. Honestly I couldn't care less if Aizawa smelled or saw me. The worse is he could call my brother. My brother wouldn't care.

Aizawa should be sleeping anyways.

It's fresh outside. Dark and only slightly lit up by the street lights that are on the edges of the sidewalk.

I take a deep breathe and take in the fresh air. It calms me. After I grounded myself, I attempt to roll my stuff and did a decent job at it for once without sero's help.

I pull out one of the many lighters that were in my room, out of my pocket and light up.

Taking the first the hit felt relieving. I forgot all the bad right now and it felt good. I felt calm. I felt ok.

I have my arms crossed over the railing and I stand comfortably.

A couple hits in and I feel myself smiling again. I look at the moon, the stars, and it seems cliche but they were so pretty.

...

"Uh y/n?" I heard a voice ask from behind me as the dorm doors open and the light from inside shines on me.

"Ah shit, you scared me." I said jumping a little.

"Yes?" I asked Todoroki who stood next to me after closing the doors.

"I just saw you come out here, what are you doing out here?" He asked monotone.

I held up the blunt in between my fingers as if it was obvious what I was doing.

"Just smoking? Can you smell it from inside or something?" I asked taking another hit.

"No don't worry." He assured me.

"Do you.. want to hit or something?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"May I?" He asked.

I handed it to him and he took it like he's done this before.

"I didn't know you smoked. You seem too good." I teased and smiled.

"My father doesn't like it. So anything to disappoint, I'll do it." He said monotone.

"Understandable." I said as he passed it back to me.

"So why are you smoking right now?" He asked letting the smoke out.

"Just... thinking. I cant really talk about it. Or I don't really wanna talk about it." I sighed.

"That's fine. I'll be here to listen if you want. If bakugo doesn't mind you talking to me." He mumbled monotone.

"Bakugo doesn't own me. I can talk to whoever I want." I retorted.

"I assumed so. I just would prefer for him to not yell at me." He replied.

"Understandable. But ya I can talk to you if wanted to. Don't worry." I laughed a little.

"I'm gonna go back inside. Be careful out here." He said heading back into the dorms.

I nodded and just continued doing my thing. When I was done I threw the evidence off the railing and went back inside to shower to get the smoke smell off of me.

I hopped in the shower and put the water really hot.

... it burned. But in a good way. Like I wanted it to hurt. Is this wrong? Is what I'm doing.. wrong? I felt the hot water burn the inside of the, still healing cuts on my legs.
It hurt. In a good way. But also a bad way.

No no shut up y/n.

Just shut up.

Stop thinking.

Stop.

Thinking.

The shower started getting foggy. The air was warm and hot and I couldn't breathe in the shower.

Breathe.

Just fucking breathe.

The burn felt nice but the choking air felt like was gonna pass out.

I opened the curtain and get on my knees on the floor of the bathroom. Breathing hard, I wrapped the towel that was on the sink around my body quickly.

Body wash bubbles still appeared on my skin. Shampoo still in my roots but.. I couldn't breathe.

I apologize for the shortish chapter this time. I have a lot of school but I'm starting to get back into the writing. Forgive me for the long update too. Okay I love y'all bye babies<333

Also Denki x reader coming soon. Maybe next month or so ;)